watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hull City

Started by SP, January 11, 2020, 05:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Great to repay them for the home defeat.  I recall their fans singing & dancing through Bishops Park after the game, I hope our fans have celebrated in a similar fashion.

filham

Bet our fans will be singing all the way home tonight , it was a tough match I understand and they will be relieved with the end result.

Slaphead in Qatar

Hull were very poor today

grandad

Nasty cynical side, had the ref in their pocket from the start. No wonder the seagulls fly upside down over the City.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Bill2

Not a great game, our final touch was poor and all they did was lump it long to Neaves who was poor. I liked the look of their numbers 11 and 20. Both very pacey and attacked the fullbacks down the line.

southwest6

a mate of mine who was there today informed me that it turned a bit sour after the game. Apparently a few fulham tried breaking through to the east stand and then a few handbags after the game. Hull fans supposedly throwed coins, bottles and lighters on fans and players!

Haven't personally been to Hull in years, however, it appears that they have changed something about the concourse outside the away end which seems to attract more trouble.

The disallowed goal was the main catalyst apparently. Would be good if someone who was there could chime in though.

Fantastic win however. I certainly would be singing till early hours if i were there! Have to say I was expecting the worst today, but with Leeds losing (and evidently our win), I have to say that I am in pretty good spirits.  :003:

colinwhite

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on January 11, 2020, 05:10:58 PM
Hull were very poor today

Could be something to do with the way we played ? !?

Fulham 442

Quote from: SP on January 11, 2020, 05:04:55 PM
Great to repay them for the home defeat.  I recall their fans singing & dancing through Bishops Park after the game, I hope our fans have celebrated in a similar fashion.
Our fans at Hull celebrated our goal by parodying their goal celebration ie the pawing tiger claws!

SP

Quote from: Fulham 442 on January 11, 2020, 09:54:53 PM
Quote from: SP on January 11, 2020, 05:04:55 PM
Our fans at Hull celebrated our goal by parodying their goal celebration ie the pawing tiger claws!

Glad to hear this, very well done to those who travelled.