https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not sure Mr Pat Roberts

Started by H4usuallysitting, January 17, 2020, 10:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Could get in our team....maybe we could send him out on loan to Man City

grandad

With all the hype around him I was not overly impressed. A few dribbles but no penetration or impact. Think we got the best deal.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Bassey the warrior

He's young and needs game time. Still very raw. Certainly we wouldn't be playing him much though.

Fernhurst

Certainly thought tonight we did well to pocket 12 million.
Loved him while we had him and genuinely thought his career would accelerate. Tonight I felt a bit sorry for him.

If he has been sensible he will have a wonderful pension though.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

fulhamben

He looked by far the best borro  attacking player to me. Think he would do well in our team. But alas he yesterdays news now.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

brightster

Too lightweight, great skill, can't tackle or head the ball, think We did the correct thing and sell!

Wingnut

Quote from: fulhamben on January 17, 2020, 10:56:02 PM
He looked by far the best borro  attacking player to me. Think he would do well in our team. But alas he yesterdays news now.

Their best attacking threat without a doubt. He is 22 now, so he needs to start performing on a regular basis. Still looks very lightweight. Just can't see a future for him at a club like Man City.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Sgt Fulham

One good run and nothing else all game. Glad we sold him, though it's a shame he never fulfilled his true potential.

Tabby

Quote from: Wingnut on January 17, 2020, 11:58:37 PM

Their best attacking threat without a doubt. He is 22 now, so he needs to start performing on a regular basis. Still looks very lightweight. Just can't see a future for him at a club like Man City.

Could say that about our entire squad other than possibly Mitro tbf.

elgreenio

was easily the best and most productive player in his age group all through the youth system, including England sides. Really is a shame his progress was severely stunted. Wish him all the best and hope he gets back to anything like the trheat he was in his teens
touch my camera through the fence

Statto

Suspect that will be his career level now. Bottom half of the Championship. Won't ever be the "English Messi" but might manage the "English McCormack" if he gets his head down.

Woolly Mammoth

Although  he had two or three bursts which ended up with him running into a defensive brick wall, we kept him quiet, which was the reason I actually forgot he was playing.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

He did nothing wrong and demonstrated his good ball control but never really bothered us. I always saw him as a midfield playmaker and think he is wasted as a winger.
He seems to have made little progress since we put the £12m in our pocket.

FFC1987

I quite liked him when he was in the game but, not really his fault, a lot of the time, Boro weren't really in the game so didn't help him really. Some decent direct runs and looked a bit of a threat.

Hatch007

Roberts reminds me a little of Paul Brooker.

Paul was very nippy and on his day could torment defences but all too often was easily knocked off the ball or lacked an end product

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Hatch007 on January 19, 2020, 11:20:20 AM

Paul was very nippy and on his day could torment defences but all too often was easily knocked off the ball or lacked an end product

Best debut of any Fulham player I've seen ! Brooker !

Hatch007

Best debut of any Fulham player I've seen ! Brooker !
[/quote]

Corey Browne for me. And then he sustained an awful career-ending injury in his second or third match for us. Absolute tragedy

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Hatch007 on January 19, 2020, 11:20:20 AM

Agree.
He was one of my favorite players in the Micky Adams era
He never really recovered from his broken leg
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

epsomraver

0001.jpeg