watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - As a cab driver -

Started by H4usuallysitting, January 21, 2020, 12:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

I take a little bit of an interest in some odd London bits & pieces....for instance did you know that Mama Cass (Mama's & Papa's) & Keith Moon (The Who) both died in the same room at Curzon Square (obviously not at the same time)....and they both died at 32 years old.....does anyone else have any bits & pieces about there Town?

Statto

Did you know... ADO Den Haag of the Dutch Eredivisie have just appointed Fulham fan Alan Pardew as their manager and ex-Fulham manager Martin Jol as their director of football and signed ex-Fulham striker Collins John

bobbo

Quote from: Statto on January 21, 2020, 12:21:07 AM
Did you know... ADO Den Haag of the Dutch Eredivisie have just appointed Fulham fan Alan Pardew as their manager and ex-Fulham manager Martin Jol as their director of football and signed ex-Fulham striker Collins John
not relevant to the OP.
yes H4 I did know but I recon not many do.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

King_Crud

When Archbishop Desmond Tutu lived in London he was nearby to where I live now, which I find unusually interesting

Statto

Tigers have striped skin not just striped fur. The stripes are like fingerprints and no two tigers have the same pattern.

Southcoastffc

Getting back to the OP, and to Fulham, Britain's first speed bumps were installed in 1984 in Linver Road and Alderville Road (near Hurlingham Park); also, Fulham Palace used to be surrounded by the longest moat in England.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: King_Crud on January 21, 2020, 09:50:00 AM
When Archbishop Desmond Tutu lived in London he was nearby to where I live now, which I find unusually interesting
Does he tell folk that he used to live near a King?  :003:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

H4usuallysitting

What about the nose on Admiralty Arch