watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Toon Fan In Peace

Started by martincass87, November 11, 2010, 05:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martincass87

Alright guys! How's it going? I'm Martin from Nufc-forum.com Just wanted to get your opinion on the upcoming game.

Few Questions...

1) What will the outcome of the match be?
2) Which player should we fear most?
3) Which player do you fear most?
4) Who is your worst player?
5) Who do you judge our worst player to be?
6) Which player should we look out for in the future?
7) Where do you think you will finish this season?
8) Where do you think Newcastle will finish this season and whats your opinion on Newcastle United?
9) What are your oppinions on Mark Hughes as manager so far?
10) What do you think the Future holds for both clubs?

I do opposition views for all the clubs just to get an opinion from the opposition fans and i'll be posting your opinions and answers up on our forum on Saturday - http://www.nufc-forum.com

Cheers.

Jimpav

1) What will the outcome of the match be? - Entertaining draw 2-2
2) Which player should we fear most? - Dembele if he's on form
3) Which player do you fear most? - Carrol from a footballing perspective. Barton from any other perspective.
4) Who is your worst player? - We don't have one but some are better than others!
5) Who do you judge our worst player to be? - Barton lets any team down with his unsporting behaviour. He's very talented but a game ban helps nobody.
6) Which player should we look out for in the future? Briggs
7) Where do you think you will finish this season? Mid table would be credible based on injuries we've suffered.
8) Where do you think Newcastle will finish this season and whats your opinion on Newcastle United? Potentially as high as 8th but realistically 12th. Personally I think you are a good side and would like to see you stay up long term.
9) What are your opinions on Mark Hughes as manager so far? He's got potential.
10) What do you think the Future holds for both clubs? I think we can both be a mid-table side with  the potential to challenge for  European spots. You need to get Hughton on a contract.

Lighthouse

Hi Martin and welcome.

FFC are away so we look for a draw and hope one day we will see a win again. But a 2-0 home win is on the cards with all our injury problems atm.

Dembele if he runs at you but we are a team and don't do fear.

Has to be Carroll right now. Carroll against Hangeland will be worth the ticket price.

4) Who is your worst player

We are missing several players so we tend to not pick out any players. Unless Greening is playing

5) Who do you judge our worst player to be

Sorry but Barton should never be on a football pitch. His punch against Blackburn shows he hasn't changed.

Briggs our 19 year old full back is one to watch

Top Half

8) Where do you think Newcastle will finish this season and whats your opinion on Newcastle United?

Mid way and safe. They look a good side with a good manager. The fans have been badly treated by idiots in the Directors Box over the years so lets hope they don't blow it again. Out of all the fans in the Prem my personal favourites for the football chat after the game have been the Toon Army.

He had little time to prepare for the season so we are looking to January for him to do something. We play far more an attacking style. But that hasn't showed up in results. We like him but too many draws are hurting us.

If Football can be left to those that know about it then Newcastle will remain a permanent Prem Fixture. For Fulham we hope that the Chairman Mr Al Fayed continues his love affair with the club. We have stayed for ten years in the Prem and hope to return to European competition.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mr Fulham

1) What will the outcome of the match be? - 1-1
2) Which player should we fear most? - As Dembele is clearly not in form, I'd say AJ. He bothered T*rry and Ivanovic and we improved after he came on yesterday.
But sadly we currently don't have a player who can really threaten a defence because Dembele is out of form, Zamora is out for the long term, Dempsey is erratic at times and AJ isn't back to his best yet.
3) Which player do you fear most? - Kevin Nolan. A fantastic player.
4) Who is your worst player? - Has to be David Elm! :HD:
5) Who do you judge our worst player to be? - Well....don't think that José Enrique is that good. Barton is an outstanding footballer, but a complete tosser.
6) Which player should we look out for in the future? - Difficult to pick a single one....I'd say Dalla Valle, Trotta, Kacaniklic, Danny Hoesen and Matthew Briggs.
7) Where do you think you will finish this season? - Somewhere between 9th and 12th would be ok.
8) Where do you think Newcastle will finish this season and whats your opinion on Newcastle United? I think Newcastle is a decent side with some great footballers - if you can keep hold of Nolan and Carroll in January, you'll most likelyfinish in the Top10.
9) What are your opinions on Mark Hughes as manager so far? - He was my favourite since Hodgson resigned. I think he did a decent job considering our injury crisis. Both Salcido and Dembele, Sparky's buys, did very good so far.
10) What do you think the Future holds for both clubs? - Mid-table mediocrity.

mrska

Hi Martin  Here goes...

1) What will the outcome of the match be? Newcastle are an up and down side..  and we cant win away for toffee.. so im going for 1-1
2) Which player should we fear most? Clint Dempsey is having a great season..  Moussa Dembele  if he returns to form.. seems to of lost something since he came back from injury.
3) Which player do you fear most? Andy Carroll..  he's on form..
4) Who is your worst player?Aww thats a tough one..  But i'd go for Stephen kelly, a defender who i dont think is up to standard..
5) Who do you judge our worst player to be? Barton.. he's playing well.. but he just lets himself down all the time
6) Which player should we look out for in the future? Briggs  an exciting left back thats come through the academy.
7) Where do you think you will finish this season? 12th  AVERAGE  our inability to win away will cost us..
8) Where do you think Newcastle will finish this season and whats your opinion on Newcastle United?Done very well this season.. come back into the Premiership and much stronger side..  you'll finish 10th
9) What are your opinions on Mark Hughes as manager so far? Still early days..  hasn't got the personality of Hodgson..  but he's stamping his mark on the side now  January will give him an opportunity to buy some of his own players
10) What do you think the Future holds for both clubs? Steady Premiership performances  with a good cup rum for one of us..

HatterDon

Hi Martin. Thanks for asking. Fulham have a lot of American-based support, and this response is from one of them.

1) What will the outcome of the match be? When the match is over, Toon Supporters are going to wonder how they could handle Arsenal but lose to us. NUFC 0 FFC 1

2) Which player should we fear most?  If he's having a good day, Danny Murphy still sprays the ball around in a breathtaking manner. I'd also watch out for Clint Dempsey.

3) Which player do you fear most? Nolan. He's one of those pain-in-the-backside types who will drive you nuts.

4) Who is your worst player?  Why, sir, all of our players are wonderful!

5) Who do you judge our worst player to be? At this stage in his career, Sol Campbell. Your worst example of the human species, however, is Joey Barton.

6) Which player should we look out for in the future?  Once Dembele finds his feet he's going to turn some heads in this league. You're catching him in a bit of a poor stretch.

7) Where do you think you will finish this season? 9-13 -- Our early loss of Bobby Zamora has already cost us about 6 points, and he'll miss at least half of the season.

8) Where do you think Newcastle will finish this season and whats your opinion on Newcastle United? Right around us this season. My opinion is that you should be one of the top clubs in Europe. If you had any kind of front office leadership over the years, ... .

I like his preferred style of play although his more adventurous instincts have caused us to concede more often than I'd like. His first two overseas signings -- Salcido and Dembele -- have been class, so I approve on that score.

10) What do you think the Future holds for both clubs? I believe that if we're to get into Europe again, it'll be through one of the cups. With the extra money coming in, I don't think we're likely to do it on league position again. As for NUFC, if you keep Hughton and get some sort of sanity in the board room, I think you should be in the top six every season. I'd certainly prefer you guys to get a title instead of United and Chelsea.

Good luck on Saturday, but leave the scoring to us.  :54:

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I ask you, how can a Toon find peace when they howled at the moon for Sehra.ha.ha to manage you.   Have you given that fine manager of yours a contract yet ???? or are you holding out for something better ??????????.......................careful what you wish for  :doh:

A draw 1-1

Damien Duff

Shola Ameobi

4) Who is your worst player? 
Mark Schwarzer  :dft012:

5) Who do you judge our worst player to be?
Peter Lovenkrands, (great name though )

You should enjoy Andy Carroll as he will probably poached sooner rather than later, and look out for Stephen Kelly he is not as bad as they say  :59: ( the Chelsea guys I was with last night thought did a fine job).   

It's hard to say........even Blackpool are going great guns at the moment ) around 8/12

8) Where do you think Newcastle will finish this season and what's your opinion on Newcastle United?
..Same as above 8/12.  The Toon Army are Cooooooooooooooool................but tell the guy with the enormous belly to keep his shirt on !!!

9) What are your opinions on Mark Hughes as manager so far?
Great player, great manager glad we got him and not Jol.  We will give him time and he in turn,  will do us proud  :045:

We can only enjoy the moment no club is safe

The Equalizer

1) What will the outcome of the match be? It's got 1-1 written all over it.

2) Which player should we fear most? Eddie Johnson - the most terrifying striker in the Premiership

3) Which player do you fear most? Eddie Johnson - the most terrifying striker in the Premiership

4) Who is your worst player? Eddie Johnson - the most terrifying striker in the Premiership

5) Who do you judge our worst player to be? Barton

6) Which player should we look out for in the future? Eddie Johnson - the most terrifying striker in the Premiership, soon to be seen wearing a toon jersey.

7) Where do you think you will finish this season? 8th

8) Where do you think Newcastle will finish this season and whats your opinion on Newcastle United? 9th - great club, great supporters and responsible for one of my best ever away trips.

9) What are your oppinions on Mark Hughes as manager so far? Still too early to say. We've been plagued by injuries and our key striker is out for months. If Zamora was in then I think we'd all be singing his praises, as it goes we seem a little mediocre. Hopefully this will change in Jan.

10) What do you think the Future holds for both clubs? Hopefully continued success in the Premiership. Fulham will get some major domestic silverware soon, Newcastle can push for a place in Europa.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

martincass87

Cheers for the replies everyone, Good luck for the rest of the season and may the best team win on saturday :045:

os5889

1) What will the outcome of the match be? We'll probably lose 2-0

2) Which player should we fear most? Hangeland, he's put Torres and Drogba in their place in the past, it should be good to see how Carroll copes with him.

3) Which player do you fear most? Barton, he scored goals in the games that resulted in the end of Coleman and Sanche, footballing wise he is a top drawer player.

4) Who is your worst player?  I've actually developed a bit of a Diomonsay Kamara anger since he always seems to b moaning and squandering chances, a least Kellys started to try

5) Who do you judge our worst player to be? Routledge, he played for us once. Its all about the promise and the let down with him (that sad he'll probably be instrumental in your win now)

6) Which player should we look out for in the future?  Stockdale for me is a top drawer keeper.

7) Where do you think you will finish this season? 13-16 I just cant see us picking up many wins away from home.

8) Where do you think Newcastle will finish this season and whats your opinion on Newcastle United? I hope a top 8 finish happens for you guys, Hughtons done a top job. Newcastle is a top club even if (most) fans have a chip on their shoulder like Liverpool feeling they should be winning things and beating teams by right due to a large fan base...

Draw-tastic

10) What do you think the Future holds for both clubs? Premier league regulars I hope for years to come.

Good luck today!