watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Onamah

Started by howitis, January 26, 2020, 02:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

Interesting watching today - it's all desperate stuff but you can tell if a player has something about them. Again Hector showing some admirable qualities. Even Kongolo shown a couple of good tackles.
The opposite of this is players who cannot make a simple pass and look lost in this company.
Onomah today has almost gifted 2 goals and looks totally out of his depth from a football and mobility angle.
What shocks me today is the teams general lack of athleticism. It is not just a case or getting run ragged. It existed from the start of the match - we have been  out sprinted, out run, we have been slow to react and there is a general lethargy in some players.
Considering the opposition today the timing of this statement might be poor but Onomah will never be good enough for us in either Prem or Champ.

bobby01

:plus one:  now the pet project is playing centre forward. Ridiculous
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

charlieFFC

I was a massive critic of him at start of season but feel he is good backup for championship - agree though, on current ability It would be alarming if he is a main fixture in a Fulham prem side.

snarks

Oh how predictable

I've thought about for ages but I really am fed up with the constant need to find a scapegoat for everything. He's no more responsible for Where he's playing today than he is for the injuries to Mitro et al, he's not the worst Fulham player on the pitch, and of course the OP would walk into the team and if manager win more titles than fergie.

millsy

This last post misses the point completely. It's not about scapegoats, or identifying who is our worst player on the pitch today and most certainly not whether any of us supporters would make a professional clubs first team!.

What the OP is pointing out is that he sees individuals repeatedly failing to meet even the basic standard required to compete within a promotion chasing side, let alone a premier league one.

It's just an opinion but one which I happen to agree with.

fulhamben

Quote from: millsy on January 26, 2020, 02:55:12 PM
This last post misses the point completely. It's not about scapegoats, or identifying who is our worst player on the pitch today and most certainly not whether any of us supporters would make a professional clubs first team!.

What the OP is pointing out is that he sees individuals repeatedly failing to meet even the basic standard required to compete within a promotion chasing side, let alone a premier league one.

It's just an opinion but one which I happen to agree with.
yep, said it last week. Good utility player but not good enough for any one position
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

I Ronic

11 v 11 was going to be an uphill struggle. Reams red card just added to it. So not really a game where any worthwhile player assessment can be made. Poor passing by several players today not just Josh.

ByTheRiver

He was one of the better players (again) today.

Hell, I'd play him at CB over Ream.

Mince n Tatties

Sessegnon is good enough either imo.

Bill2

Have to say was worried when I saw the team sheet. No real centre forward and only the one player out there who called be called a front player. In a nutshell I thought all the forward  players lacked any real commitment and weak in the tackle.