watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict The Score Against Newcastle

Started by White Noise, November 12, 2010, 11:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

This has got draw written all over it but I think our form suggests we are about to break our away drought. Newcastle have won three on the bounce so they are due a humbling reminder of the competitiveness of The Prem.

2-1 to Fulham with goals from AJ and Duff.

jarv

I have given up predicting Fulham scores, hope for a win but another draw might be on the cards. Need a win.....soon!

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

epsomraver

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LBNo11

...not really ER, NUFC results have been all over the place, bad defeats, impressive wins. We are not firing on all cylinders, Dembele looks like he is still recovering from injury and the match I saw last week didn't 'smell' right. Can't explain it, just a feeling. People told me they saw things differently to me, and I am seriously glad they were entertained - not I though, I left CC concerned what the next three months bring.

I know that with Zamora playing we would have had at least 6 more points than we have,  and would be challenging for a top ten slot, but Henry and McCarthy ensured that a team likely to finish above them was taken out of the equation, same with Young on Salcido etc., etc.,

I have no doubt that Mr Hughes will try to get some new players in, and they may well all play well together, but I see the rest of the season from January with us fighting for 15th. The season after, who knows, but I think we will do well in Mr Hughes last season with us.

Back to NUFC, I think if they have done their homework they will know how to neutralise our midfield and the rest will be easy as we hoof high balls up to a well meaning 5 foot player with no results, and our defence will be put on the rack and eventually crack.

As ever, looking forward not to be right and to be vilified for my opinion...

epsomraver

I understand your sentiments LB but remember our famous victory against them midweek a few years back,  I was following it on teletext? and the score just kept going up and up against the odds, lets hope for a repeat , perhaps Gera Dembele up front would work?

LBNo11

...we will have to bring big 'Norm' out of retirement, legs, hands, feet, face etc., the barcodes could not get the ball past him.

Yep I hope we win, of course, I am just telling the truth of how I see it as things stand.

"We Are The Whites"...

SmithyFFC

FTID

cebu

I can't be wrong forever (?) so it's a 2 - 1 win for Fulham.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Lighthouse

Well it is all very simple really. Newcastle have lost the last home game. We know that they will not lose again so soon after losing the last home game. So they will no doubt do as LB suggests and romp home with a win. BUT as we expect them to do that and as we haven't won away since Julius Caesar said - watch where your're sticking that thing - we may be shocked and Fulham may have a romp. Although now I have entered that possibility into our thoughts we can only expect a sound thrashing.

So an unlucky 2-1 defeat it is then. Simple.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Tom

Fulham for life!

psand22

Wow, things are looking bleak in most of your half empty glasses.  Thank goodness, mine is half full.  Dembele is still not 100%, but not many forwards would have a lot of success taking on the Chelsea back line pretty much by himself in that first half.  Things looked a lot better, when AJ came on and I hope he gets the start.  That would leave Dembele in the attacking role behind the striker.  His preferred position.  I'm not worried about our league position. Hughes will get the results.
  With Barton out, Carroll won't be quite as lethel.  Barton has assisted on 4 (headers)of his seven goals.  Hangeland will clean up that mess and we'll take a (2-1) road victory.