more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cisse Departs

Started by WhiteJC, February 01, 2020, 02:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Cisse Departs

The Club can confirm that Ibrahima Cissé has left Fulham after his contract was cancelled by mutual consent.

Cissé joined the Whites in the summer of 2017 and went on to make 13 appearances for the Club.

We would like to thank Ibrahima for his efforts during his time in SW6, and wish him the best of luck in his future career.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/february/01/ibrahima-cisse-contract-cancelled

CincyFulham1

Lyle from Hangeland

I liked him. Hope the best for him.

Andy S

I wish him all the best. I hope he gets a club somewhere

Texas White

grandad

Never given a real chance unlike Onomah. Best of luck to him. Hope he gets a new club soon.
Where there's a will there's a wife

fulhamtom

My son and I agree with other comments so far. Not seen much of him but did ok when we saw him play. If you compare to Odonamah he was unlucky that no one persevered with him. Just see Josh has progressed after an appalling start at cC.

hongkongfulham

Never looked out of his depth when he came on. Deserves a chance to play regularly, good luck pal

Hatch007

Hard to think of many players that leave us with such goodwill after so few appearances in the white shirt.

Like many, I always thought he looked decent in the very few appearances he did make. Scored a cracking goal one pre-season from outside the box I seem to recall.

Good luck, Cisse. You deserve better than wasting away at Fulham

davew

Quote from: grandad on February 01, 2020, 10:01:32 PM
Never given a real chance unlike Onomah. Best of luck to him. Hope he gets a new club soon.
+1
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: Hatch007 on February 02, 2020, 08:37:13 AM
Hard to think of many players that leave us with such goodwill after so few appearances in the white shirt.

Like many, I always thought he looked decent in the very few appearances he did make. Scored a cracking goal one pre-season from outside the box I seem to recall.

:plus one:
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

I Ronic

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on February 02, 2020, 08:59:22 AM

bog

Quote from: I Ronic on February 02, 2020, 09:07:05 AM

SP

Shame it didn't work out.   :plus one:

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bog on February 02, 2020, 09:18:09 AM
Quote from: I Ronic on February 02, 2020, 09:07:05 AM

➕ 1️⃣
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: grandad on February 01, 2020, 10:01:32 PM
:dft011:

Best of luck to Mr. Cisse'.

Guess he was never able to beat out Big Mac or Seri for that playing time.   He'll get minutes somewhere else.

The Rational Fan

Cisse played well in the African Cup according to reports, he never makes the bench of the first XI so why isn't he playing PL2 from time to time. Jay Stansfield gets promoted from his performances in u18, Onamah played in PL2 and was too good for that league, I don't understand why Cisse couldn't have been given the same opportunities in PL2.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 03, 2020, 04:34:40 AM
Cisse played well in the African Cup according to reports, he never makes the bench of the first XI so why isn't he playing PL2 from time to time. Jay Stansfield gets promoted from his performances in u18, Onamah played in PL2 and was too good for that league, I don't understand why Cisse couldn't have been given the same opportunities in PL2.

Absolutely, a complete mystery.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MikeTheCubed

Perhaps it's because footballers are not robots and he believes himself to be "above" playing at that level? Possibly one of the reasons as to why he's been frozen out of the first team.

Agree with others however that he's hardly put a foot wrong on the few occasions he's been called upon.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 03, 2020, 05:41:29 AM

Absolutely, a complete mystery.

If a few more senior players played PL2 from time to time, it would be easier to compare u23 and seniors. From this season Hector and Onamah were better than the juniors but now we know Hector is better than most of the seniors too.