watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scott Parker out - Part 2

Started by H4usuallysitting, February 03, 2020, 07:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

I didn't attend Saturdays game, in fact I didn't even know we were playing - so, that makes me an authority on Saturday's 3 - 2..... Firstly we started with kicking the wrong way, that didn't work out, and then in the second half kicking towards the Putney end was a much better - the team must of thought it was the first half...... Then we have the issue of Mr Parker continually picking Josh Onomah....how dare he turn him into a fan's favourite...... The evidence is there for us all to see

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 03, 2020, 07:26:20 PM
I didn't attend Saturdays game, in fact I didn't even know we were playing - so, that makes me an authority on Saturday's 3 - 2..... Firstly we started with kicking the wrong way, that didn't work out, and then in the second half kicking towards the Putney end was a much better - the team must of thought it was the first half...... Then we have the issue of Mr Parker continually picking Josh Onomah....how dare he turn him into a fan's favourite...... The evidence is there for us all to see

082.gif

The Rational Fan

Yes, Parker has a tough week with two away games against sides with extensive Championship experience when most of his players haven't played it for some time. Behind the best striker in the league we have former PFA team of the year players including KMac, Cairney, Reid and Knockaert plus Christie, Bryan and Cavelrio so Parker should be praised for having the 6th most goals in the league. If my praise sound ridiculous it is because it is.

More serious, While Parker has helped our goalkeeper and centre forward achieve great results, and his centre back partnership now has better players, i don't think the attacking output of four players behind Mitro has been anywhere near as good as those players can achieve. With the players we have conceeding 32 goals in 30 games is ok, but scoring 45 goals in 30 games seems poor with four PFA team of the players plus Cav and Mitro in attack.