watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Bench

Started by We Are Premier League, February 04, 2020, 12:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

We Are Premier League

Where would you rank this 11 compared to all the starting 11's in the league?

I'm thinking above somewhere in the range 7th to 12th...

Kebano  Kamara  Knockaert
Arter  McD Johansen
Sess Ream Mawson Christie
Betts

filham

Think on current form Reed may be on the bench in place of McD, but yes it is a strong bench that should serve us well over the next sixteen matches.

General

pretty sure Christie has been playing as RB for us a lot recently, plus Sess is a RB, not a left back.. We don't have a backup left back really - Kongolo is the only option if Bryan got injured. But yes it does seem strong, although i'd wonder where they'd end up in the league? Kamara, Knockaert (who I'm a fan of) and Kebano can all score, but set the division alight? I'm not as sure.

Sting of the North

Quote from: General on February 04, 2020, 04:44:37 PM
pretty sure Christie has been playing as RB for us a lot recently, plus Sess is a RB, not a left back.. We don't have a backup left back really - Kongolo is the only option if Bryan got injured. But yes it does seem strong, although i'd wonder where they'd end up in the league? Kamara, Knockaert (who I'm a fan of) and Kebano can all score, but set the division alight? I'm not as sure.

My guess is that Odoi is preferred to Christie. Also Sessegnon has played left back for both the U23s and England U21, so that should likely not be a problem.

On topic, think they would have a decent chance of playoffs.

Statto

Quote from: General on February 04, 2020, 04:44:37 PM

If Christie is our first choice RB, that would leave Odoi to play LB in the second string with Sessegnon at RB.

Doesnt make much difference anyway IMO.

Agree with the posts above that it would have a good chance of making the play-offs. It's as good as the first XI we played in the second half of the 16/17 season.