watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Extended highlights help

Started by fulhamben, February 04, 2020, 01:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

So it's  apparently on the main website. But when ever I try to watch it I get stuck in a constant loop of signing in. It's not on the Fulham tv section nor the Fulham app. Has anyone managed to see this yet
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Southcoastffc

Short and extended highlights and the 90 minute replay are all working fine for me.  Sorry!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Russianrob

If you have paid any money as part of some kind of package the club offers do not expect any kind of refund either!

Bill2

What platform are using to log on with? I have had a problem for some weeks now using an apple MacBook pro on Safari browser, used to work fine but suddenly stopped working. I raised this withe FFCtv people via email and while I got a quick response it could not help and the only solution offered was to use a different browser. So now use Firefox to log but only to FFCtv.
need to be careful when changing your browser and it wants to change all your search engines and a number of other programs.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

fulhamben

Quote from: Bill2 on February 04, 2020, 05:32:28 PM
What platform are using to log on with? I have had a problem for some weeks now using an apple MacBook pro on Safari browser, used to work fine but suddenly stopped working. I raised this withe FFCtv people via email and while I got a quick response it could not help and the only solution offered was to use a different browser. So now use Firefox to log but only to FFCtv.
need to be careful when changing your browser and it wants to change all your search engines and a number of other programs.
cheers, I'm on safari on I phone. I have no problem logging on to the app or FFCtv. At the time of posting extended highlights wasn't on ffctv or the app, but was a direct link from main page

fulhamben

fulhamben

Thanks bill2 downloaded google and was able to finally sign in and watch it