https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tony Gale

Started by ex-Pat, February 05, 2020, 06:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 06, 2020, 11:49:55 PM
Quote from: ex-Pat on February 05, 2020, 06:17:16 PM
Why do we have this West Ham Millwall loving ex Fulham player giving so called expert opinions ? Hiding he's fictitious Fulham scarf. There are many ex loyal players I would rather hear from...

Very disappointed with your opinion, which you are entitled to, however he was a good servant and an absolute quality player and should have played for England. In my humble opinion he is a good pundit, better than most, certainly better than Flemer Carragher and Barrack Room Lawyer Neville.

Tony Gale was great for us against players like Gary Linker, Terry Sheringham, Kenny Daglish, and Glenn Hoddle. As for comparing any pundit to Carragher and G.Neville, I don't like "pundit participation awards" and "better pundit than Carragher award" is practically the same thing. WoW! as a pundit even Gary Neville could win both those awards.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 07, 2020, 12:48:39 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 06, 2020, 11:49:55 PM
Quote from: ex-Pat on February 05, 2020, 06:17:16 PM
Why do we have this West Ham Millwall loving ex Fulham player giving so called expert opinions ? Hiding he's fictitious Fulham scarf. There are many ex loyal players I would rather hear from...

Very disappointed with your opinion, which you are entitled to, however he was a good servant and an absolute quality player and should have played for England. In my humble opinion he is a good pundit, better than most, certainly better than Flemer Carragher and Barrack Room Lawyer Neville.

Tony Gale was great for us against players like Gary Linker, Terry Sheringham, Kenny Daglish, and Glenn Hoddle. As for comparing any pundit to Carragher and G.Neville, I don't like "pundit participation awards" and "better pundit than Carragher award" is practically the same thing. WoW! as a pundit even Gary Neville could win both those awards.

Tony Gale has far more charm and personality than Neville and Carragher put together. Both Neville pro Utd
who is far too opinionated and Carragher pro Liverpool who requires an interpreter who both have a conflict of interest where Utd and Liverpool are concerned, yet are allowed by sky to prejudice themselves, jobs for the boys. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sir Alec of good Stock

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 05, 2020, 10:15:04 PM
How about Fred Callaghan....man & boy
Now there was a player. Never got beaten for pace because before an opponent tried he'd put him in the enclosure or the riverside terracing!
Millwall had Cripps but we had Callaghan.