watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tony Gale

Started by ex-Pat, February 05, 2020, 06:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ex-Pat

Why do we have this West Ham Millwall loving ex Fulham player giving so called expert opinions ? Hiding he's fictitious Fulham scarf. There are many ex loyal players I would rather hear from...

filham

Be careful Tony Gale it is one of our all time best defenders , I don't like seeing him abused. What on earth has he done wrong.

Arthur

Quote from: filham on February 05, 2020, 06:28:05 PM
What on earth has he done wrong.

What indeed? Is it that he played for another club for 10 years, was highly regarded by their supporters, and ended up liking them too? How disloyal of him.

So we're looking for a player who spent his entire career with us, presumably. Has there even been anyone of any note since the Maestro?

Peabody

Perhaps Ex Pat could tell us when he first met TG, after all he must know him to get this information.

70sPimlico

Quote from: ex-Pat on February 05, 2020, 06:17:16 PM
Why do we have this West Ham Millwall loving ex Fulham player giving so called expert opinions ? Hiding he's fictitious Fulham scarf. There are many ex loyal players I would rather hear from...
You know nothing mate.

bill taylors apprentice

Stupid!

H4usuallysitting

How about Fred Callaghan....man & boy

cookieg

And didn't be win a PL championship medal with Blackburn? How dare he win something with another club.

One of the best defenders never to win an England cap.

Andy S

I think we rest our case

The Rational Fan

Tony Gale was great player and good guy, but he is a terrible pundit, at the start of the season he was talking on MSN about West Ham breaking into the Top Six.   064.gif

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 06, 2020, 04:46:51 AM
Tony Gale was great player and good guy, but he is a terrible pundit, at the start of the season he was talking on MSN about West Ham breaking into the Top Six.   064.gif

He wasn't alone among the 'expert' pundits.

Mince n Tatties

There's a Gale forecast for the weekend😄

filham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 06, 2020, 10:53:35 AM
There's a Gale forecast for the weekend😄
Hope there is Hayle with it which will surely ensure a lightning strike.

res

Because he was, and still is, a loyal ambassador for Fulham who happened to also play for other clubs, probably because Fulham needed to cash in.
Clearly understands Fulham as his column articulates our strengths and weaknesses unlike other TV pundits. Was one of our best football playing centre backs who remains one of the best players never to be capped by England.
So totally disagree with you!!

Jim©

QUite like TG to be honest.
However he is from a family of Chelsea fans as they were on the same floor and estate as me as a kid in Pimlico.

bobby01

Stop knocking West Ham, Moyes "wins games, that's what he does".  😂😂😂😂1 in 6
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Twig

Quote from: res on February 06, 2020, 12:27:23 PM

Because he was, and still is, a loyal ambassador for Fulham who happened to also play for other clubs, probably because Fulham needed to cash in.
Clearly understands Fulham as his column articulates our strengths and weaknesses unlike other TV pundits. Was one of our best football playing centre backs who remains one of the best players never to be capped by England.
So totally disagree with you!!

:plus one:

FFCFOREVER

What is wrong with you man? Ridiculous OP

Fulham76

A post you wished you hadn't???

Woolly Mammoth

Very disappointed with your opinion, which you are entitled to, however he was a good servant and an absolute quality player and should have played for England. In my humble opinion he is a good pundit, better than most, certainly better than Flemer Carragher and Barrack Room Lawyer Neville. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.