News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Offal : Fulham sign Kieron bowie (Merged)

Started by roberto w6, February 06, 2020, 01:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

With him and Stansfield as our main strikers we will be very strong in a few years time.
The Swan

hovewhite

Quote from: mrmicawbers on February 06, 2020, 02:27:47 PM
Any idea how long the contract is?
long enough for spurs to Nick him for a song in a few years probably!

Artful Dodger

Raith Rovers are my Scottish team after visiting the ground on holiday about 35 years ago,(as good a reason as any to support them) so keen to see how the lad progresses. Let's hope him and Stansfield develop in to good players and we save ourselves £50m in the transfer market!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

RRFC1

Hi guys, Raith supporter here, please look after our young one next season after all he is one of our own!! Be patient with him and you will have some player on your hands. His attitude every game is spot on gives 110% every game. I'm gutted to lose him after this season but watching him this season we all knew it was coming! Best of luck with your season hope you guys get promoted I'll watch closely to see how Keiron gets on! Good luck!!

bog

Quote from: RRFC1 on February 07, 2020, 01:12:33 PM
Hi guys, Raith supporter here, please look after our young one next season after all he is one of our own!! Be patient with him and you will have some player on your hands. His attitude every game is spot on gives 110% every game. I'm gutted to lose him after this season but watching him this season we all knew it was coming! Best of luck with your season hope you guys get promoted I'll watch closely to see how Keiron gets on! Good luck!!

Thanks for your good wishes. I hope our club plays a proper price. Is not Gordon Brown one of your supporters?

092.gif

RRFC1

Quote from: bog on February 07, 2020, 01:44:04 PM

Thanks for your good wishes. I hope our club plays a proper price. Is not Gordon Brown one of your supporters?

092.gif

Indeed Gordon Brown is Supporter, as is Val Mcdermind a well known crime Author if your into your reading, and music we have the bassist from Coldplay Guy berryman. Some useless information for you 😂 any how i think the fee paid was somewhere in there region of £3m... Just kidding sure the reports were 150k not much to you guys but a wee local club like ours it keeps the wolves from the door for a while.

SG

Quote from: RRFC1 on February 07, 2020, 04:09:17 PM

092.gif

Indeed Gordon Brown is Supporter, as is Val Mcdermind a well known crime Author if your into your reading, and music we have the bassist from Coldplay Guy berryman. Some useless information for you 😂 any how i think the fee paid was somewhere in there region of £3m... Just kidding sure the reports were 150k not much to you guys but a wee local club like ours it keeps the wolves from the door for a while.

Watched a feature on Val and her support for Raith. Fascinating. Didn't she sponsor the club at some stage

RRFC1

Watched a feature on Val and her support for Raith. Fascinating. Didn't she sponsor the club at some stage
[/quote]

She still does, she currently sponsors the away end at Starks Park the stand is named after her, she also is on the Board at the club.

Logicalman

.. or one of The Supermen perhaps, and bring Changes to the club, we could make him one of the London Boys.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Milo

More Bowie puns please guys.. Poor show so far..

Twig

Quote from: RRFC1 on February 07, 2020, 04:09:17 PM

092.gif

Hopefully you might have negotiated potential add ons if he is a success for us.  It's important that smaller clubs gat a fair share of the game's revenues and don't struggle too hard to survive.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Milo on February 07, 2020, 08:04:57 PM
More Bowie puns please guys.. Poor show so far..
It may take '5 years' before he's worth much!
I hope he doesn't turn out to be a 'rebel, rebel'!
Gonna be 'under pressure' initially
But hopefully will turn out to be our 'Starman' in the end.

RaySmith

hongkongfulham

Quote from: RRFC1 on February 07, 2020, 06:27:51 PM

She still does, she currently sponsors the away end at Starks Park the stand is named after her, she also is on the Board at the club.
[/quote]

Hello pal, Raith Rovers are my scottish team as dad was born in Kinghorn. Have been down Starks park a few times!

Here's to promotion  082.gif