watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Adel Taarabt, reborn as holding midfielder

Started by Bassey the warrior, February 08, 2020, 11:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Ronic

Glad he's turned things round. Didn't he go and get a bus home after being subbed at CC?

Penfold

Quote from: I Ronic on February 08, 2020, 02:02:26 PM
Glad he's turned things round. Didn't he go and get a bus home after being subbed at CC?

Correct. Got nicknamed 220 😂. Was extremely unimpressed with his brief loan at Fulham. Another Jol dud.

@jolslover

Quote from: Penfold on February 08, 2020, 02:10:48 PM

Correct. Got nicknamed 220 😂. Was extremely unimpressed with his brief loan at Fulham. Another Jol dud.

He wasn't bad. When he played as a false 9 against City he was class
STH H3

Jims Dentist

That season Jol just packed the team with potentially flare players and expected it to work out without  sufficient  bread and butter players to do the donkey work.
At the time I believe  reading  that often they took the field without a game  plan.
The very inexperienced  Khans kept faith with him for far too long that relegation  season.

MikeW

I'm pleased for him but Benfica seem to have been very loyal towards someone repeating all the signs of his misfit behaviour?
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on February 08, 2020, 02:53:29 PM

He wasn't bad. When he played as a false 9 against City he was class

Your right he wasn't bad....He was bleedin dreadful.
Another little player with a huge ego.

Bassey the warrior

I mainly posted this to say what a turnaround. He would never have put a shift in or god forbid a tackle for us. There was always a talented player there, just the head wasn't right.