more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

forest or bentford

Started by Dodgin, February 11, 2020, 07:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Quote from: Wingnut on February 11, 2020, 09:39:40 PM
Full time in the Leeds game. Good result for us.

Yep, but we now need to show up at Millwall and not throw away a good result for us and get in the top 2

Mince n Tatties

Great results...Win tomorrow and were 2nd.
We want blow it will we.😑

SP

Good night with Charlton winning.

The pressure starting to show?

DevonFFC

Wingnut

Charlton have won also. Over to us now.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

lomotd

grandad

Those 2 results couldn´t be better. Down to us now. Don´t bottle it lads.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Twig

All good but chickens not being counted!

Nero

Quote from: Twig on February 11, 2020, 09:47:30 PM
All good but chickens not being counted!

Indeed this is the team that lost to Luton & Barnsley the bottom 2

Fernhurst

THE STARS, THEY ARE ALIGNING!

No attrition tomorrow night lads, take the lead and stretch away allowing us to use our subs and rest some legs.

049:gif Come on you Lillywhites.  049:gif
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

filham

Good results for us but pressure increases for a result at Millwall, up to Parker to ensure players now have the right attitude.

JoelH5

Quote from: filham on February 11, 2020, 10:09:35 PM
Good results for us but pressure increases for a result at Millwall, up to Parker to ensure players now have the right attitude.

Does it?

Pressure off. Leeds win tonight and we had to win. Lose and were not much worse off.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Sting of the North

Quote from: JoelH5 on February 11, 2020, 10:18:03 PM
Quote from: filham on February 11, 2020, 10:09:35 PM

Does it?

Pressure off. Leeds win tonight and we had to win. Lose and were not much worse off.

I think the pressure's been there all along. The players and coach are of course aware that we were one of the favourites to win the league going into the season.

Fulham Tup North

I thought our draw against Charlton equalled two dropped points, but with them beating Forest at home shows they are not a poor side. They have taken quite a few points from teams in the top half of the table. Now on to Millwall 👍
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Sting of the North

And here I was informed by those in the know, on this very board, that our rivals would of course win all of their easy games against lowly opposition whereas we would struggle to gain points. Now nothing makes sense, and I don't know who to trust. It's almost as if anything can happen...

Statto

Quote from: Sting of the North on February 11, 2020, 10:35:14 PM
And here I was informed by those in the know, on this very board, that our rivals would of course win all of their easy games against lowly opposition whereas we would struggle to gain points. Now nothing makes sense, and I don't know who to trust. It's almost as if anything can happen...

0001.jpeg