watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good results for us tonight

Started by Fulham 442, February 11, 2020, 09:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Over to us to get the three points at Millwall tomorrow.  COYW!

Allestree andy

Well what's happingning can it be true results going for us now we need to do the business tomorrow COYW :54: :wow: 049:gif 049:gif
To the limit and beyond

ALG01

I am now very nervous
Time for us to turn on the style...

bod

Couldn't have gone better really. Up to the boys tomorrow night.
Second place looming!

ffc73

As said above, tonights results are only good for us if we now do the business and win tomorrow night.  And for the 14 games afterwards too.

One Martin Thomas

We must take advantage of this .... massively positive too that Brentford can be made to look quite ordinary 🥳

Fulham 442

Quote from: FFC73 on February 11, 2020, 09:59:31 PM
As said above, tonights results are only good for us if we now do the business and win tomorrow night.  And for the 14 games afterwards too.
They are still good for us. We can make them even better with a win tomorrow night. Not thinking beyond that atm!

filham

Oh for a win at Millwall, not easy but doable.
Just imagine we would then be in second position for the match at the Cottage against lowly Barnsley, that would be the highlight of the season so far.

Riversider

Quote from: filham on February 11, 2020, 10:04:21 PM
Oh for a win at Millwall, not easy but doable.
Just imagine we would then be in second position for the match at the Cottage against lowly Barnsley, that would be the highlight of the season so far.

Millwall have lost to both Leeds and WBA over the last few weeks, we must put them away.

KJS

Remember this is the Championship anything can happen🤔

BarryP

Quote from: KJS on February 11, 2020, 10:58:42 PM

0001.jpeg
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

The Rational Fan

Anything could happen, including Leeds might replace their goalkeeper and start keeping clean sheets. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbzIifGLT-E

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 12, 2020, 04:06:30 AM

Anything could happen, including Leeds might replace their goalkeeper and start keeping clean sheets. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbzIifGLT-E

Why don't you get in touch with Leeds and recommend your old mate and sparring partner Fabri.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Skatzoffc

Forest dropped points too. Not easy at Millwall.

But we must show our character and make it count tonight to show we mean business.

Coyw!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

bill taylors apprentice

bog

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on February 12, 2020, 08:23:51 AM
We are due a Fulhamish moment !

I cannot believe how last night's results went. A while back 12 points behind Leeds and now a win tonight and we go second....its as if helpful stepping stones have been laid before us. Mr Taylor, I hope our experience of those Fulhamish times do not return.... COYW!   049:gif

092.gif

FFC1987

These are the kind of moments that will make me a believer that we're a top 2 side. We often have a habit of failing to capitalise so hopefully, I was massively wrong about Scotty Parker and he can get us over the line!

Cambridge Pete

Good for us last night but with 15 games to go we have to keep getting the results starting with a result tonight please.

Spirit of 2000

Watched the Brentford vs Leeds game, Leeds were easily the better side but their keeper is dreadful and they carry little cutting edge up top. Worse I've seen Brentford play for ages. All means nothing if we lose tonight, so COYW!

Statto

Quote from: FFC1987 on February 12, 2020, 09:17:42 AM
These are the kind of moments that will make me a believer that we're a top 2 side. We often have a habit of failing to capitalise so hopefully, I was massively wrong about Scotty Parker and he can get us over the line!

It would be both Fulhamish, and a reflection of the general unpredictability of the Championship, for us to draw or even lose tonight. It also wouldn't be the end of the world, because the table would still be wide open. But besides that, I agree these are the sort of opportunities we need to convert if we expect to go up.

One thing I will say about Parker is that IMO, whilst this teams lacks the quality that made us absolutely unplayable at times under Jokanovic, this team has more bottle and guile. Jokanovic's team could either have won tonight's fixture 3-0 or completely bottled it and lost. With Parker I can see us just going there and doing the basic minimum we need to do, eg seeing out a slightly boring 1-0 win.