watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a result

Started by The Swan, February 11, 2020, 10:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Apart from Brentford and Leeds drawing the best result was Forest losing at home to Charlton.
The Swan

bobbo

We hit the jackpot tonight without playing . Now we need to capitalise on it.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

HV71

All so very true-excellent evening for us

ALG01

I watched the second half of brentford V leeds.
It was generally very poor with s many misplaced passes and wasted opportunities. By opportunities I do not mean attempts rather the build up from both teams led to promising situations but that fizzled out.

Brentford were very disappointing offering almost nothing and a better team than leeds would have beaten them. However, saying that I think Brentford's usual style may be better suited to playing us.

Leeds are well organised big and strong but seem to lack a couple of more creative players to unpick defences. i have only seem them against us and a couple of times on the TV but their lack of creativity is very noticeable. I also wonder if their recent history and down turn in form is getting to them.

What an opportunity we have tonight, we all know that. And we also all know that it is on such occasions many teams, especially us, fluff our lines. IMO any positive result tonight will be good even if we do not manage to get second place we should not lose sight this is the proverbial marathon not sprint. And even if we lose we are still one point off the automatic promotion places.. and that didn't really look that likely  a handful of games ago.

I remain nervous, cannot wait for KO tonight.

filham

With only fifteen games to go it is now only a half marathon and tonight presents an opportunity to take a front place. Great if we can do it.
COYW