https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pochettino a Fulham fan?

Started by General, February 12, 2020, 04:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Is it true?

Slaphead in Qatar

I met him here in Qatar a few months ago. Came across as a really down to earth friendly person.

General

Whitenoise also posted suggesting so is Jurgen Klopp? Is this a picture of Klopp in a Fulham shirt, or not? Invalid Tweet ID

Dodgin

Not surprised, we are nice club with a nice ground that most away fans want to visit. With the nicest support, ask any QPR or Brentford fan or that other club along the road

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: General on February 12, 2020, 04:33:39 PM
Whitenoise also posted suggesting so is Jurgen Klopp? Is this a picture of Klopp in a Fulham shirt, or not? Invalid Tweet ID

It's Moritz Volz that played for Fulham isn't it? Guess it's a joke. He's also German and looks a little like Klopp.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

I Ronic

General

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on February 12, 2020, 05:38:04 PM
Quote from: General on February 12, 2020, 04:33:39 PM

It's Moritz Volz that played for Fulham isn't it? Guess it's a joke. He's also German and looks a little like Klopp.

I think the reference is regarding the bloke on the right, not Volzy...  German connection... If I tried I could choose to see similarities between volzy and a young Klopp... but speculation isn't reality.

General

I think i've also read historically (i.e. during Coleman's stint) that Jose Mourinho senior was a fan of Fulham too. liked the club and what it tried to achieve/do... his son being part of the academy suggests it runs deeper too than just a flippant comment...any other managers expressed an appreciation or been a self confessed fan?

Mick Mccarthy rings a bell, although that may be completely made up..