watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Officials

Started by MaidenheadMick, February 12, 2020, 08:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaidenheadMick

What a shocking non call by the linesman. A good yard offside.

FFC1987

That's really frustrating. It's not even a close one or 'unlucky' that's just a complete lack of professionalism from the linesman there. Unless the ref has suggested Josh mis -hit the clearance, that's really, really poor from a linesman.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Well we are playing with 10 men plus AK !!

Dodgin

lets hope the get a good look at it HT

FFCFOREVER

To be fair we look all at sea and im pleased its only 1-1 at the moment. We look like we are missing K Mac in the middle there. We need to change Arter for K Mac.  Millwall are going through us far too easily.

MaidenheadMick

If the ref has suggested Onomah played the ball, then he needs to visit Specsavers. Unbelievable they could get it totally wrong between them. The linesman looked petrified and is quite frankly useless. Then there's the blatant backpass picked up by the keeper and again in Millwalls favour. Shocking refereeing

Sgt Fulham

The backpass was blatant and unforgivable. The poor decisions are yet to 'even themselves out' this season. Going to be a great last game for us with 5 offside goals and 10 dubious penalties.

FFC1987

The linesman has said 'I didn't think it was offside and I couldn't guess'. Right, now I always thought it was more logical that if in doubt, go with the defending side? That's a hard demotion from me, how he wasn't in a position to see it shows he doesn't have the game sense to be in line and see not one but two men offside. Not normally one for going after officials but that's just really unprofessional and a poor response after seeing how wrong he was.

Deeping_white

Sky said that the fourth official told Parker he genuinely thought it was onside and he didn't want to guess?? What game is he watching if he thinks that's not offside???

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: Deeping_white on February 12, 2020, 08:58:29 PM
Sky said that the fourth official told Parker he genuinely thought it was onside and he didn't want to guess?? What game is he watching if he thinks that's not offside???
The officials are officially sh1t.

Fulham1959

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on February 12, 2020, 09:00:36 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on February 12, 2020, 08:58:29 PM
The officials are officially sh1t.

Ok, then, let's play without any officials ! 

It's a fast moving game and no official - and no player - does their job perfectly every match. You win some, you lose some - as I've noticed over the past 50+ years.