watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Notes

Started by Fulham 442, February 12, 2020, 09:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

What's this all about? The subs running on with notes? Can't they just tell the other players the instructions? Embarrassing tbh.

Jamie88

Maybe several instructions to remember. Have seen many sides do it before, it's nothing new nor embarrassing for me

Milo

Concerned about Sky coverage and cameras?

Sgt Fulham

Fake notes to deceive the opposition? I notice they just dropped them without tearing them up!

YankeeJim

Its just Parker getting a head start on Valentines day.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Jamie88 on February 12, 2020, 09:55:06 PM

Maybe several instructions to remember. Have seen many sides do it before, it's nothing new nor embarrassing for me
I haven't seen it. Still think it's odd!

Deeping_white

How is it embarrassing? Both subs meant a change in shape so the note was for a specific player to know how their role had changed - would you rather not have them clear on what's expected of them rather than conceding because players are confused about who's doing what? It's quite a common thing to do as well, regularly seen in the PL

Fulham1959

"Send three-and-fourpence, were going to a dance".

Avoids the 'Chinese whispers' syndrome.

john dempsey

1 bread
2 milk
3 eggs
4 coco pops
5 digestive biscuits.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Deeping_white on February 12, 2020, 10:17:19 PM
How is it embarrassing? Both subs meant a change in shape so the note was for a specific player to know how their role had changed - would you rather not have them clear on what's expected of them rather than conceding because players are confused about who's doing what? It's quite a common thing to do as well, regularly seen in the PL
Never seen it in the EPL and I watch a lot of football. I'll keep my eyes peeled in future!

Jurassic Parker

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on February 12, 2020, 10:03:58 PM
Fake notes to deceive the opposition? I notice they just dropped them without tearing them up!

Whoever got the first one (reid?) Put his in his sock. Not sure about cairney

Milo

Quote from: Jurassic Parker on February 13, 2020, 12:07:48 AM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on February 12, 2020, 10:03:58 PM

Whoever got the first one (reid?) Put his in his sock. Not sure about cairney

He attempted to put it in his pocket only to realise he didn't have pockets which was quite entertaining