watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pubs: Derby County (Away)

Started by Milo, February 13, 2020, 02:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milo

CAMRA Winter Ale Festival is on at the Roundhouse at the back of the train station (10-15 minute walk to the ground) for those interested on the Friday!

There are normally hundreds of beers and it gets very busy. I shall be there incognito drowning the porters and stouts.

Otherwise for a quieter affair the Brunswick on the other side of the station is a microbrewery with their own beers for £3 a pint. Plenty of others scattered around Derby too.. Exeter Arms etc.

Penfold

Quote from: Milo on February 13, 2020, 02:12:21 AM
CAMRA Winter Ale Festival is on at the Roundhouse at the back of the train station (10-15 minute walk to the ground) for those interested on the Friday!

There are normally hundreds of beers and it gets very busy. I shall be there incognito drowning the porters and stouts.

Otherwise for a quieter affair the Brunswick on the other side of the station is a microbrewery with their own beers for £3 a pint. Plenty of others scattered around Derby too.. Exeter Arms etc.

[quote author=Milo link=topic=74592.msg

The Alexandra Hotel round the corner from the Brunswick offers a fine selection of ales.

Plenty in the city centre as well. Seem to recall the Dolphin being good. Also, the Flowerpots used to serve an enormous selection of beer but I haven't been there in ages..