Started by love4ffc, February 20, 2020, 02:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ByTheRiver

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 21, 2020, 12:01:11 PM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 21, 2020, 06:53:17 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 20, 2020, 10:31:52 PM
Quote from: Skatzoffc on February 20, 2020, 12:30:31 PM
Quote from: Statto on February 20, 2020, 09:15:36 AM
I hope whoever answered this question was caught off guard abd hadn't had a chance to think about it, because that response is absolutely moronic. For a start, I've no idea what's acceptable in the FFC workplace. Standards will vary between offices and even moreso between offices, football forums and football stadiums. If this is going to be determinative of whether we're allowed in the stadium, surely the standard should be what's generally acceptable in football stadiums. Or the club could just rely on the criminal law, which is already extremely strict in this context, rather than having to make, explain and enforce their own silly standards.

For the record Statto, if someone put out a company policy statement in my workplace, & you publicly called a them moron, you would be up for disciplinary action immediately.

:005:

In fact as Statto would probably have a history of condescending and opinionated abuse, I would take it a step further and recommend he be charged with gross misconduct.

Be warned, if we get too much "political correctness" people may react by voting for the most "politically incorrect" leaders imaginable for both #10 and the White House, afterwhich the free-world will be lead by people that exercise free speech by saying the first thing that enters their head without thinking. Liberals call these kind of warnings fear-mongering until it actually happens, or happened.

Liberals and globalists are like a polar bear on a receding piece of ice.

Oh dear...

I would suggest the opposite is actually true. Small minded nationalists are enjoying a final hurrah before being banished for good as the world continues to move (with this last few years seen as a blip) into the modern world...

I've never understood the term 'globalist' and similar. We are all human beings. We are all the same species. Being born in one country or another is not really any different to being born in Sheffield or Derby when you break it down. It's all much of a muchness. Of course we should be looking at things from a global perspective.