News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sunderland 3-0 up at Chelski. Good game.

Started by Jimpav, November 14, 2010, 04:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

Cech has lost the chance to break a record for the squatters.

Ivanovic should have been sent off.

Great goal by Sunderland.

Jimpav

Make that 2 great goals.

Where was BZ when we needed him!

Jimpav

Surprised how unpopular the thread is- unless you are all having a street party?!

Fletchino

all good goals too why could we not do this on wednesday :drums:

Fletchino

Everyone to north end road im having another street party

Jimpav

I think we could have Fletch if bobby was about. Chelksi are running scared.

We should give the fake Geordies a standing ovation when they come back to SW6.

os5889

os5889

enpties quickly at the bridge doesnt it..... :yay:

LBNo11

...shame we don't get results like that these days - well done the Mackems..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ScalleysDad

I think ths was touched on after the game but why on earth did'nt we play the ball on the ground and go through and round instead of the hapless hoof to the smallest bloke on the pitch. Well done the Mackens. Lesson for the rest of the Prem here methinks.

TonyGilroy

We softened them up for Sunderland and not having Essien and Terry will have helped.

Sunderland had only won once in 24 away games. No better than us.

Jimpav

Sunderland have made an example of them and paved the way for other teams to attack that soft under belly of theirs.

It's amazing how spineless they look without Alex, Terry, Lampard and an out of sorts Drogba. Fast forward a few seasons and they will be as toothless as Arsenal in terms of the title race.

Oakeshott

Interesting that they lost immediately after RW was sacked. Coincidence, or maybe the players were unhappy about it - the manager doesn't seem the most communicative of guys and maybe RW did a lot for communications/morale.

White Noise

Quote from: Oakeshott on November 14, 2010, 09:22:06 PM
Interesting that they lost immediately after RW was sacked. Coincidence, or maybe the players were unhappy about it - the manager doesn't seem the most communicative of guys and maybe RW did a lot for communications/morale.

Ray Wilkins - communications and morale?? Is it me just me or does that look strange written down?

ron

Quote from: os5889 on November 14, 2010, 06:02:46 PM
enpties quickly at the bridge doesnt it..... :yay:

Doesn't it just !!  It's nice to see a bit of payback for all that gloating we have to endure from the dogtrack plastifans.

Just think that all those yetis who were flouncing out halfway through the second half have had their whole week ruined by a defeat.

Schadenfreude note; I hope they get more practice because it gets easier !

Lighthouse

If only we had a player who could finish. It could have been us. Well it coiuld have been.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope