watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just got back

Started by Peabody, February 26, 2020, 11:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Have to admit,  I was thinking we coullld play for three days and not score, especially after Mitros terrible penalty and even though we had most of the game, Swansea raised their game and then came Mitro, I dunno how he got so high to reach that ball but he did, result 1-0 to us. We are still in it lads and lasses.

Fernhurst

We just do not look dangerous do we?
This is purely because Mitro is our only goal threat, he must be getting fed up with the sole responsibility.

My opinion, much better faster style of play tonight but simply no goal threat
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

FFCFOREVER

It would help if Cav played on the right and Knocky on the left. Then they could use their best foot to swing crosses into Mitro and utilise him properly.

Barrett487

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on February 27, 2020, 06:36:20 AM
It would help if Cav played on the right and Knocky on the left. Then they could use their best foot to swing crosses into Mitro and utilise him properly.
And this is the reason why Bryan is our most successful provider, there appears to be a tactic of using the fullback for the crossing option.

filham

Quote from: Barrett487 on February 27, 2020, 10:40:41 AM
Quote from: FFCFOREVER on February 27, 2020, 06:36:20 AM
And this is the reason why Bryan is our most successful provider, there appears to be a tactic of using the fullback for the crossing option.
We do not put enough crosses in but last night we did attempt more than usual and seemed to have changed from near post to far post, regrettably most of the crosses were either into the keepers hands or far too long.
That cross for the late goal was great, so we can do it.