McDonald
0 (0%)
Christie  🔁 9'
122 (51.5%)

Total Members Voted: 236

Voting closed: March 02, 2020, 05:05:12 PM

AnOldBrownie

Michael Hector.

At the 94th minute Preston wins a corner...(off a free kick awarded from a Cav foul)...

on that corner...Michael Hector blocks the cross, then proceeds to get the ball to AK47 who tears down the pitch for his goal.

The counter was started by Michael Hector, who defended the corner. :Haynes The Maestro:

He was really good today.

Sting of the North

Cairney. Thanks to him we got a grip on the game. Excellent today.

Andy S

Cyrus had a very good game and is my man of the match Hector was a close second and Odoi and Cairney had solid games in fact I cannot really fault the team it was hard fought with a good result and a clean sheet

Matt10

As much as I'm a big fan of Christie, and really wanted him to bag a goal, I have to give the MOTM to Hector. His reading of the game is out of this world. The little flick he did in the box to save a shot that would have surely came was so key. He just made play after play and set himself up in good positions.

bobbo

Hector -- I don't remember him making any mistakes at all. Christie next played very well but did make a couple of - give the ball away - passes. I m pleasedor christie coz he does get some bad press on here.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Texas White

Kimbleman

I thought Christie had a good match. He was very industrious down the right hand side and if only his shot had been a little lower  :wow:

Thought Hector was good too.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on February 29, 2020, 05:10:49 PM
Went for christie I know he gets a lot of uncalled for grief on here but can never question his attitude and commitment thought he was very good in both defence and attack

I agree,
He did both superbly well, defending and attacking, he seemed to be everywhere. 
It pleases me a lot to give him MOM
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Woolly Mammoth

I went for Hector, not just because he played well, being a real genuine stopper, who destroys attacks and clears quickly, but because of his huge influence he has on the defence and the team, he leads by example, he is a cool customer and he has a presence which has a positive effect on the team.
I agree Christie had a very encouraging game and for me came a close second, I hope he keeps his place, it will do his confidence a hell of a lot of good.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

White Flea

Not much between them but Christie just shades Hector, was everywhere today. Hopefully Scotty gives him a bit of a run in the team now.

RaySmith

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 01, 2020, 03:08:50 AM
I went for Hector, not just because he played well, being a real genuine stopper, who destroys attacks and clears quickly, but because of his huge influence he has on the defence and the team, he leads by example, he is a cool customer and he has a presence which has a positive effect on the team.
I agree Christie had a very encouraging game and for me came a close second, I hope he keeps his place, it will do his confidence a hell of a lot of good.
0001.jpeg
:plus one:

Yes, both had very good games, and i'm really pleased for Christie, pity he didn't bag a goal, but Hector was immense - head and shoulders above our other defenders in every way, but his calmness and cool under pressure helps the others, and the team, tremendously.

He did so many good things, even, or especially, late in the game, when the opponents always begin to put pressure on us in an attempt to get something from the game - and have  often succeeded in this in the past.
Hector even managed to turn this round by helping break up an attack then instigating an attack on their goal on the break, when most of their players were committed forward, which led to  our second, killer, goal.

Friendsoffulham

Texas White

Woolly Mammoth

Well done Cyrus no recount needed on this occasion.
I measure a player how he climbs up off the deck, not how he goes down.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Matt10

He's got such a great attitude and is quite selfless. I'm really happy for him and look forward to his impact the rest of the way. Nice one, Cyrus!

Dodger53

Surprised I am the only person who voted for Rodak.

filham

Well done Christie. Now can we have more of the same against Bristol City.

bobby01

I did not vote for him but have no problem with him winning, well done Cyrus
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.