https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

10 Games to Go

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, March 02, 2020, 11:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

I think the table will pretty much stay as it is

Fernhurst

May look slightly different if we gain an additional thirty points.

049:gif  049:gif COME ON YOU LILLYWHITES  049:gif  049:gif.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

The Rational Fan

If Leeds beats every team in the bottom half of the table and losses every game against teams in the top half, then they will be on 86 points, and to get t0 86 points Fulham will need to win 8 of 10 games including Leeds. Our injury list will make that goal hard.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

As I said on another thread we have 4 home and 6 way games to come. Leeds Brentford and Not For all have 6 home and 4 away. Possibly a considerable advanrtage?

Sting of the North

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on March 03, 2020, 08:44:15 AM
As I said on another thread we have 4 home and 6 way games to come. Leeds Brentford and Not For all have 6 home and 4 away. Possibly a considerable advanrtage?

Why is it an advantage? Aren't we the best home team in the division, but a bit further down with our away results? Or did you mean an advantage for the other teams over us?

Robbie

Feels like another £100 ticket to see the third place playoff at Wembley.

filham

Quote from: The Rational Fan on March 03, 2020, 12:40:13 AM
If Leeds beats every team in the bottom half of the table and losses every game against teams in the top half, then they will be on 86 points, and to get t0 86 points Fulham will need to win 8 of 10 games including Leeds. Our injury list will make that goal hard.
With the way Christie played against Preston I don't think our injury list is not hurting us right now, that is to say we will be able to field our strongest starting eleven against Bristol City. Although it would be nice to have a fit Onomah and Johansen available.

However one more injury to a key player like Hector, Mitro or Cairney in the next  in the next ten games could make a big difference to our run in.

ALG01

it is time for a cliche
take each game as it comes.

filham

Quote from: ALG01 on March 03, 2020, 12:22:27 PM
it is time for a cliche
take each game as it comes.

Agree, but please let it come with no further injuries.

Andy S

At this time of the season every team will have its ups and downs. In all probability it could be a play off place at the end of the season. There will be injuries suspensions all coming along. There will be unexpected upsets from every angle. So to predict exactly where we will finish with any certainty is almost impossible

WONKYTONKY

If we beat Leeds and get 3 points more than them over the other 9 games we leapfrog them. Doesn't seem out of the question to me?

Andy S

It's not out of the question at all but neither is a draw that would be no help at all for us much less a defeat. It's wait and see

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I have delayed in responding to above but I still think that the teams around us who have 6 home games remaining have a considerable advantage over us with only 4 home games remaining.

Andy S

Points in the bag go a long way at this time of the season. West Brom have a big advantage at the moment

jarv

Tough task to catch top 2 but I checked current for, All in play off places are choking. Blackburn catching up on current form. I think Brentford was the worst over last 5 games. Play off looks a safe bet.

Woolly Mammoth

Beating Albion and Leeds will make a huge difference in our chances but the other 8 teams are good enough to beat anyone on their day. The game this Saturday is a match we have to win to keep in touch with the top two, a draw is not the end of the world, but if we do not win Saturday our chances are remote of automatic promotion and then we have to remain in third place in the play offs to play the sixth placed side at home in the second leg.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SuffolkWhite

Anything can happen, but we have to win games to keep the pressure on the top two and hope they crack. It would be great if we clicked fully and stormed the last 10 games! Think that might a thread on here some place!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Burt

Will 19 points be enough?

Bristol C (A) - 1 point
Brentford (H) - 1 point
Leeds (A) - 0 points
QPR (A) - 3 points
Birmingham (H) - 3 points
Forest (A) - 1 point
Cardiff (H) - 3 points
WBA (A) - 1 point
Wednesday (H) - 3 points
Wigan (A) - 3 points

fulhamfan

the Leeds game gon' be good

RAF_Fulham

Quote from: Burt on March 05, 2020, 03:44:49 PM
Will 19 points be enough?

Bristol C (A) - 1 point
Brentford (H) - 1 point
Leeds (A) - 0 points
QPR (A) - 3 points
Birmingham (H) - 3 points
Forest (A) - 1 point
Cardiff (H) - 3 points
WBA (A) - 1 point
Wednesday (H) - 3 points
Wigan (A) - 3 points

I said this on another thread, but not its about who we beat. I also came up with 19 points, but it is imperative we get the majority of those points against Leeds, WBA, Brentford and Forest. If we draw against Leeds I don't see it happening.