watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harrison Reid is back and fit.

Started by General, March 04, 2020, 09:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Unofficially announced on the Fulham instagram but confirmed on his personal one.

love4ffc

Good for him as it will add to the depth of the squad.  Still don't think I would put him right away into the starting XI.  Maybe put on the bench if Bryan is injured, though I rather liked the subs on the bench for the last two matches.  Plus, we may need to add another defender if indeed out for the next match. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

The Rational Fan

We need the depth like Harrison Reed, especially as KMac is our now both our backup defensive midfielder and our backup centre-back.

snarks

Quote from: The Rational Fan on March 05, 2020, 04:02:56 AM
We need the depth like Harrison Reed, especially as KMac is our now both our backup defensive midfielder and our backup centre-back.

Actually Denis has to be the backup CB with S Sess at LB. Worryingly thin at the back though.

Bocanegra

This could be massive - hopefully he gets back in the swing of things quickly.

A much needed boost going into the run-in.

Andy S

filham

Good news but with Arter and KMac doing well he will struggle for game time.
Our real need is for a fit back four players. One of Mawson, Kongolo or LeMarchand would be welcomed.

70sPimlico

KeenCottager

Can only be a good thing he is back - if we have to move KMAC back to the defence.

Hopefully a couple of U23 games under his belt and he will be looking sharper

Steven Ageroad

Good news, the midfield has missed him.

SP

Milo

Handy but won't change much. Think the key to our season will be clicking up front and getting goals while we are on top.

General

Quote from: Milo on March 05, 2020, 06:51:24 PM
Handy but won't change much. Think the key to our season will be clicking up front and getting goals while we are on top.

It could be as simple as not having inverted wingers or switching them round more frequently during game.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: snarks on March 05, 2020, 08:58:07 AM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on March 05, 2020, 04:02:56 AM

Actually Denis has to be the backup CB with S Sess at LB. Worryingly thin at the back though.

Denis Odoi maybe "1st backup for CB", but KMac is probably "2nd backup center back" and Reed is probably "2nd backup right back" for now.

jayffc

Interesting how few people think he'll get back in and around the team. Thought he was one of our better players early on and whilst perhaps it would be foolish to change things when were winning I'd imagine hell be back in for after if hes having a poor game. He can actually pass damn well whilst being a good defensively and always out in 100%. Always though he linked defense to attack pretty well so again would be surprised if he didn't get a shot again. Harsh perhaps on Kmac or Arter but was definitely impressed with him over Josh O for instance

The Rational Fan

Quote from: jayffc on March 06, 2020, 04:15:02 AM
Interesting how few people think he'll get back in and around the team. Thought he was one of our better players early on and whilst perhaps it would be foolish to change things when were winning I'd imagine hell be back in for after if hes having a poor game. He can actually pass damn well whilst being a good defensively and always out in 100%. Always though he linked defense to attack pretty well so again would be surprised if he didn't get a shot again. Harsh perhaps on Kmac or Arter but was definitely impressed with him over Josh O for instance

I think it is foolish to start with Reed, but he is definitely worth putting in the matchday 18 and playing if we get ahead in a game. Tom Cairney statistics show that he really struggles to put in 270 minutes of football in 8 days, it would do us a lot of good if we don't play Cairney for 90 minutes every game.

Whitesideup

Quote from: jayffc on March 06, 2020, 04:15:02 AM
I agree.

Chesh

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

RP24

Quote from: Chesh on March 06, 2020, 11:00:18 AM
Quote from: 70sPimlico on March 05, 2020, 10:37:57 AM
what was injury?
:bump:

Im sure I saw in one of Parker's interviews that it was a Hamstring or Calf injury