more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Re: cut n past test

Started by WhiteJC, September 12, 2009, 09:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Fulham - Johnson 'Deformed'

I think it's fair to say the majority of us Fulham fans breathed a collective sigh of relief at hearing the news our very own Andy Johnson is set to return from his horrific collarbone injury sustained against Amkar Perm a few weeks back now.

However, the news doesn't come without a downside;

Minimal, it may be, but it still makes me quite annoyed about the whole thing.

AJ has returned to full training, with, what can only be described as, a deformity.

The challenge, a cynical body check, has left Andy with a life-long scar.

Although this may not be a big problem when it comes to game time, I'm sure AJ doesn't want to be reminded of the horrific tackle every time he wakes up and takes a ganders at his shoulder.

Saying that though, looking at my shoulder isn't part of my own morning routine.

Still, joking aside, I feel quite bitter about the whole thing, and Hodgson feels rather similar:

'We know what shoulder injuries are like, you can recover quickly or not all. I'm still angry that it happened.'

'In football you do get bad challenges sometimes, which maybe aren't even that intentional, that cost you. These things happen but what annoys me about the Johnson situation is there was no attempt to play the ball or to soften the blow.'

It's caused Andy an injury which he will now have to learn to live with. His recovery is not optimal. He will have to learn to live with a deformity on his shoulder.'

A challenge in which Belorukov had no intention of winning the ball, had left AJ with what could have been a career ending injury. Luckily, for everyone involved, it didn't.

WhiteJC

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

LBNo11

....not working for me  :'( how did you get that picture of AJ up John?

LBNo11

WhiteJC

I "inserted" the image, couldn't cut 'n' paste

WhiteJC

Roy of the Fulham facing difficulties
last updated Saturday 12th September 2009, 12:21 PM

Fulham manager Roy Hodgson 

Other Roy Hodgson Stories 
Fulham's involvement in the Europa League has cranked up their workload this season and Fulham boss Roy Hodgson admits they must learn to adapt.

"We have to come to terms with the fact there will be more travelling and that we get more international players in our squad so they will be away more," he said.

"It's an area we have to address and get better at. There's no point in using it as an excuse as we have to do it.

"It was unfortunate that we have been missing key players recently and we felt that against Villa, but then Villa is never an easy place to go.

"I'm hoping we can balance the Europa League and the Premiership in a way that it won't affect us every time we play a Europa League game.

"We will also have to rotate. We didn't see that much last year as we didn't have many midweek fixtures.

"Now we have many games coming up in quick succession. I would think it very unlikely the same 11 will play all those games."

LBNo11

so how does one insert the image, I have clicked on the insert image button and tried to copy & paste a picture between the but to no avail. Am I (as ever) missing a trick?

Also does this mean there will be no copy & paste facility.. :'(

WhiteJC

press the "Insert Image" button and you'll see something like |url][/url| in the typing box.

place your cursor between ][ and paste the link to your image i.e.
|url]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/811/imagebutton.jpg[/url|

...and your image should appear

LBNo11

...that's what I did with my flickr account - I have tried three times exactly as you have written - to no avail.. ???

ShortCummins

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

Logicalman

Logicalman

apparently so (used Mozilla 3.5.3)

Logicalman