watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TC

Started by colinwhite, March 07, 2020, 02:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

Superb performance from Tc today. and not just talking about his goal.

ChesterTheTabby

Last three games he has been magnificent.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mince n Tatties

Finding his form at the right time.

RaySmith

Completely agree!

Milo

As the game goes on and everyone else tires, he keeps his cool and creativity with his passes and everything runs through him.

Worcesterwhite

Very good again today, was involved all the time

Sgt Fulham

Another of his trademark performances that we have come used to over the years. He must be one of the most accurate players I can remember. He doesn't shoot that often, but when he does it's either into one of the corners or gets deflected.

LittleErn

Quote from: Milo on March 07, 2020, 02:45:14 PM
As the game goes on and everyone else tires, he keeps his cool and creativity with his passes and everything runs through him.

Including their goalie!

LittleErn

He has definitely picked his game up in the last few weeks. Long may it continue.

Luka

If he had two feet he would be very very good.
His inability and reluctance to use his right peg is why he's in the championship and not the champions league.
Gets my MOM for us today though.

colinwhite

I actually cant think of one left-sided player who has decent right peg! Used his body strength superbly today and threatened by moving forward with the ball. A marked diffrence in his overall play last 3 or 4 games.

bobbo

Turned the corner from a run of poor form, long my it continue. Him and AK terrified BC today. Just a shame we didn't quite pull it off. Playing against 12 men is always difficult.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Baston White

One of Toms best performances for a long while.
Absolutely coming good at the right time.
Another ref may well have given that penalty today.
Roll on Friday. 

049:gif  :yay: :clap_hands:

Finnans Right Peg

Last few games he has been back to his good self

colinwhite

Id go as far as to say that he was the one taking the bull by the horns today and leading the team. Seen some fantstic things from him before,but never the type of battling,ball winning,determined performance of today. long may it continue.

Fulham 442

Was fabulous today. Looks like he really cares too.

DevonFFC

Finding his form, but still struggling to be a leader.

I know he got the armband as a sweetener to keep him but surely there is someone at the club who will lead this team on to greatness

colinwhite

Normally i would agree ,but not today.Evry Fulham player looking to give him the ball

sunburywhite

Have to hand it to him, he really put in a shift

He was putting in tackles like his like depended on it

Dont think I have seen him as aggresive
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Jims Dentist

Quote from: LittleErn on March 07, 2020, 03:01:44 PM
He has definitely picked his game up in the last few weeks. Long may it continue.
Yes he was superb today and has been good in the two games before.
This shows the player he can be.
I /we wish we could see it on a more regular basis.