watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Dennis Odoi Appreciation Thread

Started by Milo, March 08, 2020, 12:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

I'm in. One of our most consistent performers this season. Very solid and always has a great attitude. His versatility is very important in an injury depleted squad. Loved his header vs Derby.

MikeCdawg

A real fan favourite. Won me over after that outrageous piece of skill v Newcastle. But it's his defensive ability and work rate that are phenomenal

Denver Fulham

He's an above-average player all across the back in this division, which has been a godsend for us with our injuries. Add he seems a good/smart chap, and IN.

Andy S

I think Denis is a great player and very undervalued. Don't forget he's the guy who scored the goal that took us to Wembley

gerrys

Definitely in.......my new favourite all-rounder after Stan Brown.

Holders

Quote from: Andy S on March 09, 2020, 01:16:04 AM
I think Denis is a great player and very undervalued. Don't forget he's the guy who scored the goal that took us to Wembley

Yes, and don't forget balancing on the crossbar!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

MJG

Will I say something? Nah I'll leave it  :dft012:
Just the views of a long term fan

Carborundum

Easy to sign up. He's a pleasure to watch and outrageously comfortable with a football.

BarryP

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on March 08, 2020, 03:32:56 PM
He won me over with the back skill on his debut. He seems a very smart, considered, and articulate person in his interviews and he seems to really love the club and always gives his all. A true professional and a good servant to the club. Especially THAT header. Count me in.

+1
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Baszab

I agree 100%

But will we feel the same after he's marked Benrama ?

Maidstone Lee

I'm in. New cult hero after Rufus Brevett.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Yamus

I'm in,when is he going to get his own song?

Twig

Thought I'd already signed this but it seems not. So...I'm in.

jayffc

well duh....anyone who does this in a fulham shirt has my vote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho9P2nl5S6I

hes been a brilliant servant to the club, kept his head down, no diva, super humble, a welcome break from the egos in footy these days.

jayffc

We love Odoi!
Dennis Odoi!
I just don't think you understand,
He's all across the back
and heading in attack
We Love Dennis Odoiiii!!

all together now???      :Get Coat gif:

Jims Dentist

Despite his occasional  rash moments he is a gem.
I'm in.

Milo

Quote from: Twig on March 10, 2020, 04:34:56 PM
Thought I'd already signed this but it seems not. So...I'm in.

Sorry if I missed you! I will update shortly.

Banstead White

Im a big fan of our Dennis - Top man
Roysie

Seano

I am definitely in this club. I love the way he's always brave when things are going against us. He'd make a great captain, and he wears glasses and so obviously really clever.

Fulham1959

What's not to like about Dennis ?  Count me in.