watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Dennis Odoi Appreciation Thread

Started by Milo, March 08, 2020, 12:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Dennis has tekkers, anyone else catch that flick he did from the ground away to Swansea.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Sgt Fulham

He won me over with the back skill on his debut. He seems a very smart, considered, and articulate person in his interviews and he seems to really love the club and always gives his all. A true professional and a good servant to the club. Especially THAT header. Count me in.

fulhamben

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on March 08, 2020, 03:32:56 PM
He won me over with the back skill on his debut. He seems a very smart, considered, and articulate person in his interviews and he seems to really love the club and always gives his all. A true professional and a good servant to the club. Especially THAT header. Count me in.
first time I saw him was when we beat palace in a pre season friendly, he played in 3 different positions in that game and you could see that he was some player.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bobbo

Me too,
Not sure of his height but he gets up higher than most for headers.

Of course the favourite moment - the header v Derby.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Peabody

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

flyingfish

His celebration against Middlesbrough, then disallowed. Not the first time he's gone upside down, I seem to remember

flyingfish

ps I',m in. With my daughter - we love him. Never understood the periodic hate for him. Flexible playing in a number of positions.
Nice guy as well - hunt down the interview in the guardian. Got a great pic of him and my daughter together.
Always gets involved in the and community stuff too.
One of my favourites, a quiet legend

flyingfish

Oh god and when he knocked out cold by MLM it was right in front of me and by blood ran cold. I was surprisingly shaken up the incident itself and the long medical care on pitch and the stretcher I was so relieved when I heard he was ok

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: fulhamben on March 08, 2020, 03:31:26 PM
Dennis has tekkers, anyone else catch that flick he did from the ground away to Swansea.
Yep. That was immense too. Brilliant piece of individual skill to even attempt it, let alone pull it off.

Milo

Will update the club roster when I get to the pub. Will issue you all with Dennis badges to wear at work. I myself have decided to shave my head and wear some glasses so I can look more like him.

bobby01

I,m in , never gives less than his best, our most consistent performer over the last two years.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

hovewhite

I'm in love the guy, was there on his debut the flick v the geordies showed what we were getting and only got better.

Dodger53

FFC1987

filham

Yes a good player that has served us well, we are lucky to have him.

ByTheRiver

Signed.

Always loved him. When you look at cost, attitude, versatility, and dependability, he's up there with  any signing we've made.

OtherHodgson

Add me to the list of admirers and fans. Met him a year ago after the Liverpool match when he was sitting on the cottage balcony with one of his kids.   He was clearly troubled by the result and our situation at the time. Told him how much the fans appreciated him and to hang in there. Quality bloke.

COYW!