more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby will just make it into the playoffs, and win the final

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, March 08, 2020, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

You heard it here first.

Team on the rise, Rooney loving his football for the first time in years, a pretty average league, had a big Cup moment on TV...

And now currently only 5 points off 6th.

Yup, sorry my fellow Fulham fans, Derby will be the team to beat in the Play Offs.

Statto

My prediction is the other three teams are Brentford, Forest and Blackburn. We play Forest or Blackburn in the semis, depending on whether finish 3rd or 4th, then if we progress,  Brentford in the final.

irishfulham

Zero chance to they have SIX teams ahead of them for that 6th playoff place who would have to all collapse at the same time whilst derby go on an incredible run and have a very difficult fixture list ahead. They have no time to make ground on 6 teams

SP

Quote from: Statto on March 08, 2020, 04:38:36 PM
My prediction is the other three teams are Brentford, Forest and Blackburn. We play Forest or Blackburn in the semis, depending on whether finish 3rd or 4th, then if we progress,  Brentford in the final.

I agree.  The final may be played behind closed doors?

Sgt Fulham

Whitestone

Take a look at their April fixtures. I don't think Derby will make the playoffs. Like some others I've got a sneaky feeling it'll be a Fulham v Brentford final. That's of course if we don't make top two. I know there's no logic to it but just a gut feeling. Oh and of course we'll win.

fcfulham55

I have a sneaky feeling 4 teams will qualify for the playoffs.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

filham

Just think how disappointed we will be if we finish in a strong third position and then lose out to Brentford in the play offs.

I am already beginning to suffer from play off pressure.

Andy S

Well I would settle for a spot in the play off final now and a chance to repeat the final of two years ago. But as for predictions who knows

St Eve

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !