watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

PL2 Cup Fulham v CHarlton

Started by love4ffc, March 09, 2020, 02:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Kick off for the PL2 Cup Fulham v Charlton starts soon.  A win would see Fulham through to the quarter finals.  Really wish I could listen to this match as I would be really interested in hearing how certain players are playing.  Especially Fossey. 

Good Luck to the Lads  049:gif

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

fulhamben

Crossdale equalised for us in the 89th minute. And oreily scores a pen in the 118th min to make it 2 1. Just waiting for full time
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Boom, we are in to the quarter finals. Charlton 1 Fulham 2 aet

70sPimlico

love4ffc

Good stuff.  Glad to hear they move on the quarters.  Congrats  049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

res

Quote from: love4ffc on March 09, 2020, 02:02:20 PM
Kick off for the PL2 Cup Fulham v Charlton starts soon.  A win would see Fulham through to the quarter finals.  Really wish I could listen to this match as I would be really interested in hearing how certain players are playing.  Especially Fossey. 

Good Luck to the Lads  049:gif

Some of these players may be needed for the first team. Once we've mathematically got a play off position, we may need to rest a couple so that they're fresh for the play offs....perhaps opportunities for Jenz and Mundle-Smith to step up in defence as well as De La Torre and O'Reilly?
Good win today

keithh

Well done to the PL2 team; don't hear much about Nicolas Santos-Clase lately - is he OK?

sunburywhite

Quote from: keithh on March 09, 2020, 04:58:28 PM
Well done to the PL2 team; don't hear much about Nicolas Santos-Clase lately - is he OK?

Last seen Decmber 24th
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

keithh

Sting of the North

Quote from: sunburywhite on March 09, 2020, 05:10:55 PM
Quote from: keithh on March 09, 2020, 04:58:28 PM

Last seen Decmber 24th

:005:

keithh

fulhamben