watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We've Got No Excuses Now

Started by Mince n Tatties, March 13, 2020, 04:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

In the words of Mrs Mince,"Get the bathroom painted you've been going to do last 5 months,clean out attic and shed of all your old junk you hang on to,paint garden bench,and when you've done that I'll find something else for you to keep you occupied till April".
:012:😖

SuffolkWhite

Be careful Mince this could go on longer than April, she will have you doing an extension mate 064.gif
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

alfie

Right you need to go into the jobs very enthusiastic, like you really want to do them, disappear into your shed get a hammer hit your knee, scream out in agony, then you say you going to try and do some stuff, but after 5 minutes or so you have to sit down and pretend it's swelling. Don't know how long you can keep it going, but you should get a week out of it.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

SuffolkWhite

Or tell her you have to self isolate in the bedroom as there is a virus going found , and get all the Fulham DVD's you have and watch em again and again.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

davew

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on March 13, 2020, 05:43:21 PM
Be careful Mince this could go on longer than April, she will have you doing an extension mate 064.gif
At his age he doesn´t do extensions!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

KingofCheese

My work has sent me home for three months to work from there..I can see a list coming my way...
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on March 13, 2020, 06:02:58 PM
Right you need to go into the jobs very enthusiastic, like you really want to do them, disappear into your shed get a hammer hit your knee, scream out in agony, then you say you going to try and do some stuff, but after 5 minutes or so you have to sit down and pretend it's swelling. Don't know how long you can keep it going, but you should get a week out of it.

Mince,

Just to make sure that works, accidentally on purpose saw your right arm off, preferably above the elbow. Then you are doubly sure you will avoid any further unhappiness by having to carry out those chores.
My only concern is the contents of your Garden Shed, as long as those editions of the Beano are stacked in date order and carefully ironed and out of the sun. Plus that full size adult Skeleton with the fractured skull is in a safe spot in one of the four corners of the Shed, which I remember you telling me you designed from the Shed at Stamford Bridge. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Ronnief

Can we ban this thread, my wife has just seen it. Now she got the same ideas.

alfie

Quote from: Ronnief on March 13, 2020, 07:51:26 PM
Can we ban this thread, my wife has just seen it. Now she got the same ideas.
If she has seen it, too late...
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: KingofCheese on March 13, 2020, 06:31:48 PM
My work has sent me home for three months to work from there..I can see a list coming my way...
Remember...pace yourself 👍😉
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

RaySmith

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on March 13, 2020, 06:10:53 PM
Or tell her you have to self isolate in the bedroom as there is a virus going found , and get all the Fulham DVD's you have and watch em again and again.

Great idea,but will do it in the shed and get stuck into home brew,and set up a hooch still,and got a mini oven...Got plenty reading material old progs...

ScalleysDad

I got cornered and momentarily outflanked in a similar way as I had burned up my brownie points for one more away game and Cardiff and Brum. "B&Q have a paint deal on so off you go. Stairwell, front room and kitchen and nothing with glitter in it wise ass" was my instruction. There is however a god who could probably get in our midfield about now. In the above mentioned store there is a range of paints called 'goodhomes'. Tucked away amongst a host of terrible names is a colour that defies description but is available for furniture upcycling and multipurpose use on metals, woods and floors. It's called Fulham. Give me about three weeks to introduce to her the revamped Fulham desk, the upcycled Fulham chest of drawers and the Fulham stair rods.
I'm sure it will be fine.............................