So how shall we fill the time...

Started by WhiteJC, March 14, 2020, 08:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

...until games return?

any suggestions...

fulhamben

I'm gonna watch my local non league team
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Southcoastffc

Well, MotD has been replaced by Mrs Brown's Boys 😱
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

We Are Premier League

Start the 2020/2021 transfer thread...

I'm going for a low budget solution with;

Robbie Brady (free)
Karlan Grant
Jordan Ibe (free)

Marco Van Ginkel (free)
Nampalys Mendy (free)
Daniel Amartey

Ben Gibson
Mike van der Hoorn (free)
DeAndre Yedlin
Jamilu Collins

SP

I've been considering who would've been MoTM last night.  Although Mitro bagged a Brace in a hard fought 3-2 victory, the award went to Rodak for another outstanding display.

Should really start doing some jobs now...

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Many on here are not old enough to remember the big freeze in the Winter of 1962/63 which brought all sport to a standstill. Although seeing Fulham when I could I was playing Southern Amateur League football and our season was abandoned. The Professional season was extended by a month and looking back it is interesting that Chelsea were promoted from the Second Division and Brentford won the 4th Division.  So what did we do to fill in the time?
It was a time if classic films with cinemas packed on a Saturday afternoon and I travelled to the West End to see Laurence of Arabia, The Longest Day, and dare I admit it Cliff Richard in Summer Holiday!
QPR were playing at the old White City at that time and when word got round that a match was being played football starved fans including myself rushed there to see the game. Like the Olympic Stadium White City was terrible to watch football!

Twig

If it stops raining (for more than 24 hrs at a time) then I plan to play more golf.

G_Gribby

Probably spend more time at the cottage on the island fishing sea trout.

:hook:
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Woolly Mammoth

I have just commenced a 10,000 piece Jigsaw designed on the interior contents of minces shed.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Ronnief

Quote from: Twig on March 14, 2020, 01:00:44 PM
If it stops raining (for more than 24 hrs at a time) then I plan to play more golf.
Just been informed they've reduced the price of a pint at my club to £2, but as I might be banned from going out for the next three months I hope they can deliver. 079.gif

grandad

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 14, 2020, 02:21:46 PM
I have just commenced a 10,000 piece Jigsaw designed on the interior contents of minces shed.

I have started one also although it will take a long time as it says 4-6 years
Where there's a will there's a wife

WhiteJC

Quote from: grandad on March 15, 2020, 03:48:13 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 14, 2020, 02:21:46 PM

I have started one also although it will take a long time as it says 4-6 years

:005:  064.gif