watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I've been frozen!

Started by Fernhurst, March 21, 2020, 01:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

FFCtv have frozen my subscription until the battle for the Championship resumes.
"Well why not" I hear you ask there's nothing happening. Well I've just watched the interviews with the heroes of the Juve night and that alone is worth a fiver of anybody's money, especially capturing Ray Lew's and Roy Hodgsons thoughts ten years on.
When you consider our Chairman is saddled with quite enormous monthly salaries with no income coming in. I find it a generous gesture putting the fans first.
Wonderful watch, thank you FFC.

Quick question, both Chris Baird and Clint Dempsey had black eye's that night. Did they fight each other or had Jimmy Bullard just joined the club!!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

The Cravenette

They took my money on Wednesday.  No mention of a freeze.  :022:

Logicalman

Did you get any message at all?
It's still working over here, just watched the Betts interview.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Fulham 442

Mines frozen too. Got an email today. If you've been charged post he Bristol City game you can claim a refund.

The Cravenette

Quote from: Fulham 442 on March 21, 2020, 01:09:11 PM
Mines frozen too. Got an email today. If you've been charged post he Bristol City game you can claim a refund.

Well they sent the normal email on weds to say they had taken the £5.  I will see if they offer a refund in the next week or so.  Thanks.

LittleErn

Quote from: The Cravenette on March 21, 2020, 02:26:55 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on March 21, 2020, 01:09:11 PM

Well they sent the normal email on weds to say they had taken the £5.  I will see if they offer a refund in the next week or so.  Thanks.

If you read the "news" item on the official site it gives an email address to contact if you want a refund. Personally, I can afford to lose a fiver and I agree with Fernhurst.

Logicalman

Quote from: The Cravenette on March 21, 2020, 02:30:51 PM
Just seen it on the Offal now

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/march/20/ffctv-monthly-subscriptions-frozen

Ahh, that's why then, doesn't affect the annual subscriptions I guess, though I guess we should expect a refund to the time it's out of service if we have to pay the full amount next season (if it even starts that is)
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.