https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Jack Grealish

Started by Moltobueno, March 31, 2020, 05:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moltobueno

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11280398/jack-grealish-car-accident-range-rover/

Not sure wether to laugh or cry.

And Ross McCormack is involved aswell, wonder if he ran out of pies and called a mate over

The Rational Fan

Jack Grealish has lost my respect as we are at "War with COVID-19" and he is out partying, the UK Health system is coping ok with coronavirus now, but in the last fortnight coronavirus has spread 14x and the UK Health system isn't going to cope if we do two fortnights with that kind of spread that is 14 x 14 x current cases of 22,000 that is 4.5 million with 20% of victims needing hospital care.

Dr Know

Jack Grealish has never had my respect !

Dodgin

Clubs may have second thought about signing him

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

colcliff

From what I gather
Goes out when not necessary
Hits parked cars
Leaves the scene of an accident
Says he's sorry
Club fine him 150k
Collymore says he's a good bloke
Other players involved

All the good work many footballers and clubs are doing
Ruined by a few overpayed idiots

MikeTheCubed

The sale of McCormack proving to be an even better bit of business.

Statto

Horrible player. Always has been. Up there with John Terry among the most disgusting people involved in football. Would rather play in League Two than have our club besmirched by their ilk.

filham

Well lets hope there are not too many others behaving like him. Surely he realises that he is in a position where he has a responsibility to set an example.

grandad

Scum of the Earth. Villa should cancel his contract & the FA withdraw his registration but both will do nothing except a paltry fine.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Colton F.C.

i would like to know what part McCormack played in this escapade.  Surely with his previous experience of being in a lockdown situation he could have given sage advice.

f321ffc

Quote from: colcliff on March 31, 2020, 09:35:36 AM
From what I gather
Goes out when not necessary
Hits parked cars
Leaves the scene of an accident
Says he's sorry
Club fine him 150k
Collymore says he's a good bloke
Other players involved

All the good work many footballers and clubs are doing
Ruined by a few overpayed idiots

If Collymore says he's a good bloke then what bigger condemnation could there be?
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

mrmicawbers

If there was drink involved surely the police would have been all over it.

Sting of the North

Genuine question, but other than the now mentioned incident (which is both immensely stupid, respectless and immature) what has Grealish done to deserve to be called things like "scum of the earth" and "disgusting"? I don't really follow football gossip (or gossip in general really) so I am luckily unaware of his previous misdeeds but this thread makes me curious as to why the cyber pitchforks are being brought out of the sheds.

fulhamben

Quote from: Sting of the North on March 31, 2020, 12:36:47 PM
Genuine question, but other than the now mentioned incident (which is both immensely stupid, respectless and immature) what has Grealish done to deserve to be called things like "scum of the earth" and "disgusting"? I don't really follow football gossip (or gossip in general really) so I am luckily unaware of his previous misdeeds but this thread makes me curious as to why the cyber pitchforks are being brought out of the sheds.

drink driving alone earns you those titles
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Sting of the North

Quote from: fulhamben on March 31, 2020, 12:49:53 PM

So it was only this incident then? To my understanding the drink driving is so far only alleged, although the circumstances makes it look very bad for him.

bog

Compare he to Marcus Rashford.

Milo

Statto

Quote from: Sting of the North on March 31, 2020, 01:06:00 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on March 31, 2020, 12:49:53 PM

So it was only this incident then? To my understanding the drink driving is so far only alleged, although the circumstances makes it look very bad for him.

Numerous drugs/clubbing incidents.
Diving.
Stamping on people.
Horror tackle on Tom Cairney.
Criminal haircut.
Now this.
And still only 24.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Colton F.C. on March 31, 2020, 11:33:15 AM
i would like to know what part McCormack played in this escapade.  Surely with his previous experience of being in a lockdown situation he could have given sage advice.
Like it.