watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kyle Walker

Started by South Coast White, April 05, 2020, 06:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

South Coast White

Breachs social distancing and decides to hold a party at his house, what a total bell..d

john dempsey

yep he is a bell...d he never asked any of us....

fulhamben

Quote from: South Coast White on April 05, 2020, 06:17:38 PM
Breachs social distancing and decides to hold a party at his house, what a total bell..d
its actually the twats that went to his house who were more in the wrong.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jamie88

Quote from: fulhamben on April 05, 2020, 06:22:16 PM

What instead of the fella who hosted a party and invited people? They're all morons

fulhamben

Quote from: Jamie88 on April 05, 2020, 06:56:01 PM

What instead of the fella who hosted a party and invited people? They're all morons
the advice is don't leave your house. Yes he shouldn't of hosted the party, but the advice is still don't leave your house.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

domprague

But if there hadn't been a party to attend then they wouldn't have left their house. Walker's always struck me as likely to come second in an IQ test against three short planks.

Quote from: fulhamben on April 05, 2020, 07:59:42 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on April 05, 2020, 06:56:01 PM

the advice is don't leave your house. Yes he shouldn't of hosted the party, but the advice is still don't leave your house.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

The Old Count

It was. private party with two sex workers evidently.  So he may get more than a dose of covid 19.

domprague

And he met up with Rooney with their families. What utter idiots. I look forward to the PFA justifying that one.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

filham

Well I know of someone who did the same thing last night, I imagine there are a lot of people not sticking to the guidelines.
What do we do, should those of us doing as we have been told become whistle blowers.

Statto

Quote from: domprague on April 06, 2020, 10:10:11 AM
And he met up with Rooney with their families. What utter idiots. I look forward to the PFA justifying that one.

I always got the impression Walker was a sh1tbag but I used to think better of Rooney. However, in his last few newspaper columns he's really come across as one of those stereotypically awful footballers. Ignorant, spoiled, greedy moron. With hindsight I should have known given the OAP prostitute business among other things. But I bet there are a few decent footballers, including many of our players, ruing the day he was given a newspaper column which he can use as a platform to drag their reputations through the mud.