watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When it ends

Started by Andy S, April 11, 2020, 01:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

When it ends there is a possibility that some teams at the top will not hit the ground running and may need a few games to get back into their rhythm. Who is most likely to blow it as some teams may start slowly and there is no such thing as current form

I Ronic

It frustrates me how often it takes us ten minutes to get going after halftime. So I fear it maybe us!

filham

Be in no doubt the end is a long way off and when it does start again it will be like a new season. If it is decided to finish the 19/20 season the Championship will be like a nine match competition with handicaps and an enormous gamble as to who can hit form quickly.

Whitesideup

You would expect West Brom and Leeds with full, fit squads to continue their progress.

Or lower teams rejuventated and inspired start taking points off them.

One or the other, or something inbetween !!!!  In other words, not a scoobies.

Guess we will remain defensively strong. But can we improve offensively?

jarv

If Fulham fail, it will not be because of this break and slow starts. It will be because of losses to Hull, Barnsley and other teams in the bottom half.  Personally, I am not bothered if they go up or stay where they are. It's football and it is Fulham. Full of surprises. 049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

I am not particularly fussed myself, it is what it is, and we are currently third, but losing to clubs who had a far much smaller budget than us, and in some cases lost badly indicates to me that we are neither deserving or organised or prepared or have enough quality or enough winners in the squad to qualify.
So under the circumstances I have no qualms about staying in the Championship when you consider the current circumstances.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.