watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Fulham videos

Started by HillingdonFFC, April 18, 2020, 11:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillingdonFFC

A few years ago someone on here very kindly passed on his old Fulham goals of the season tapes which he had converted to DVDs
Somehow some of these were thrown out a couple of years back when the missus had a massive clear out.
I've been putting a few goals on Twitter but I'm absolutely gutted the seasons from 86/87 to 1990 appear to have gone, also missing is the 93/94 season where we won 2-1 at Brentford
I dont suppose anyone has any of these they no longer need
I could pay on collection if not too far or pay for postage too

cooperiser

Carlisle cup 1/4 final 75 is nowhere on the internet, apart from a brief 16 second silent clip on You Tube. It was on the Big Match for sure. I'd love to see that, or the semi-final replay. Again, only a brief 16 second clip on You Tube, though there is Brian Moore commentary. Great job on the videos - Stant's winner at Brentford brings back some very happy memories.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: cooperiser on April 18, 2020, 11:39:55 AM
Carlisle cup 1/4 final 75 is nowhere on the internet, apart from a brief 16 second silent clip on You Tube. It was on the Big Match for sure. I'd love to see that, or the semi-final replay. Again, only a brief 16 second clip on You Tube, though there is Brian Moore commentary. Great job on the videos - Stant's winner at Brentford brings back some very happy memories.

Cheers mate, I'm absolutely gutted those old videos have been thrown out. Only got a few seasonsto work with.
Loads of games I would've loved to put on there like Aldershot midweek 2-1. Hopefully someone might come through with some old vids, fingers crossed