News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Friday evening music

Started by WhiteJC, April 24, 2020, 07:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

#1960

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

bobbo

#1961
Just becaus where I am this week visiting my daughter
 
1975 just leaving home full of hope

WhiteJC

Kokomo - it ain't cool (to be cruel no more)

Climax Blues Band - couldn't get it right

Steel Dan - Rikki don't loose that number


Stoneleigh Loyalist

Quote from: sunburywhite on November 08, 2024, 06:43:51 PM


I will always remember attending an ambitious presentation of Carmina Burana by my son's school Programmes were available with a full translation of the words. Oh if those young teenagers knew the soft **** that they were singing!

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse




Happy Birthday to the wonderful Petula Clark
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope


Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

spikey norman

Lean On Me  -  Bill Withers


House Of The Rising Sun  -  The Animals


Heavy  - Bridge City Sinners


WhiteJC

Hot Butter - popcorn

Queen - seven seas of Rhye

ELO - 10538 overture


spikey norman

These Arms Of Mine  -  Otis Redding


Wipe Out  -  The Surfaris


And I Love her  -  Bob Marley  -  & The Wailers


Track One Side two  -  Pink Fairies



WhiteJC


Little River Band - reminiscing

Atlanta Rhythm Section - spooky

Crosby, Stills & Nash - southern cross

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope


Dodgin

#1972
First video great photographs.




bobbo

#1973
Three offerings of Harry Nilsson



1975 just leaving home full of hope

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope


sunburywhite

#1975
Get the tissues out

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

spikey norman

I'll Play The Blues For You  -  Albert King



Going Home  -  Aaron Neville



Still Hanging On  -  Lee Fields



Wondering What Everyone Knows  -  Budgie






WhiteJC

the Moody Blues - your wildest dreams

Stevie Nicks & Don Henley - leather and lace

Journey - who's crying now


spikey norman

Hit the road Jack  -  Ray Charles


I Just Want You  -  Ozzy Osbourne


Drift Away  -  Dobie Gray


Bright Lights  -  Gary Clark Jr.


Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope