News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Friday evening music

Started by WhiteJC, April 24, 2020, 07:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

#1980
One song offer this week the coasters



Then I remembered this one
1975 just leaving home full of hope

sunburywhite

#1981
Chris Martin with Dick Van Dyke

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Staffs White

#1982


A Habit since Since 1987
Can't give it up now


Dodgin


Dodgin

#1984
Another country voice Bobby Bare     






WhiteJC

Little Feat - Dixie Chicken

Sting - fields of gold

Alison Krauss - when you say nothing at all


spikey norman

Rocka Rolla  -  Judas Priest


Ain't Nothin' Like Whisky  -  Lightnin' Hopkins


Gypsy Prince  -  Dead Amsterdam


You Really Got Me  -  The Kinks


Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Dodgin



bobbo

#1989
Was just reflecting on my once or twice visit yearly to the bull barnes to see zoot money who sadly passed away this year . Great memories of some really good evenings

1975 just leaving home full of hope

WhiteJC

Faces - stay with me

Tower of Power - don't change horses (in the middle of a stream)


the Moody Blues - question

Dodgin

#1991







Lighthouse


PhantomSiita are an Idol Band but produced by singer ADO. Brilliant and very weird


The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sunburywhite

Quote from: bobbo on December 20, 2024, 02:47:56 PMWas just reflecting on my once or twice visit yearly to the bull barnes to see zoot money who sadly passed away this year . Great memories of some really good evenings


They were the days

Morrisey/Mullen

Tony Lee on piano


Martin Drew on drums
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Dodgin

#1994
Frankie and Johnny, not the Lonnie version.



bobbo

#1995
Got my daughter, husband and kids 16 and 22 here over the holiday period from OZ and m6 son-in-law chose this :- by the doors

1975 just leaving home full of hope

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

spikey norman

Sylvia's Mother  -  Dr Hook and the Medicine Show


Living Next Door To Alice  - Smokie


A Boy Named Sue  - Johnny Cash




Lighthouse

What I watched over Christmas



The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WhiteJC

Gentle Giant - on reflection

Larkin Poe "little bit"

Don Henley - the heart of the matter