News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Friday evening music

Started by WhiteJC, April 24, 2020, 07:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

#2080
Try not to cry
 
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

#2081

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope


spikey norman

Black Magic Woman  -  Santana



Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay  -- Otis Redding


You Left Me There To Die  -  Anthony Deadeye


WhiteJC

Madonna - love don't live here any more

Dave Mason ft. Bekka Bramlett - only you and I know

Diane Birch - rewind




Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

spikey norman

Funk No !  -  TOKYO GROOVE JYOSHI


Black Betty  -  Lead Belly


As The Crow Flies  -  Rory Gallagher




WhiteJC

Diane Birch Audiotree live (full session)

bobbo

#2090
Not so well known by James Taylor but my favourite


Carol king


America

1975 just leaving home full of hope

Lighthouse

Old favourites stay with us forever.



The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope


Staffs White

Some Country Music


Staffs White

In summary

Mind your own business

But more artistically presented  ::smile::


WhiteJC

Humble Pie - the sad bag of Shaky Jake

Mark Knopfler - boom, like that

Joanne Shaw Taylor - look what I've become


Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

BestOfBrede

#2096


spikey norman

Watch Your Back  -  The Coathangers


Ghost town Blues  -  Anthony Deadeye


You're Ruining The Party  -  Small Folk




bobbo

#2098
An hour programme bbc2 last weekend spurred me into this weeks contribution .


1975 just leaving home full of hope

WhiteJC

Cream - white room

Playing for change - crosswords

Sabrina Claudio - before it's too late