News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Friday evening music

Started by WhiteJC, April 24, 2020, 07:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OZ-WHITE

Dave Simpson and Red Giant with another banger , their version of Robert Johnson " If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day "

If it wasn't for the medication I,d be chewing on your skin

Buffalo76

#2101
Ghost - Peacefield


Dodgin

#2102
If your a jazz fan this quintet gig with Emmet Cohen I found brilliant, just watch one tune a day it's two hours of good, melodic swinging jazz.




Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

spikey norman

My Girl  -  Otis Redding


Dancing With The Moonlit Knght - Genesis



Lose Control  -  Teddy Swimms


Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope


spikey norman

#2106
I Can't Be Satisfied  -  Muddy Waters


Sick Of The Pain  -  PJS Music


A Bit Of Lightning  -  FLAT BLACK


WhiteJC

Chris Rea - I can hear your heart beat

Dire Straits - where do you think you're going?

Sting - the soul cages


Staffs White

Back again with your Friday night country music fix

Travelling to Villa tomorrow so definitely need these good directions



Staffs White


bobbo

#2110
Georgie fame


From closing scene of remake of the parent trap ray Charles


Another for my great granddaughter rubie


1975 just leaving home full of hope

RaySmith

#2111
Songs about playing cards

Lonny Donegan - my parents had this record, used to love it.


Townes van Zandt


Bob Dylan



Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WhiteJC


Playing for change Carlos Santana/Cindy Blackman Santana - Oye Como Va

Carlos Santana/Rob Thomas - smooth

Matchbox Twenty - unwell


Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope


WhiteJC

Paul McCartney - maybe I'm amazed

Todd Rundgren - all the children sing

Steely Dan - my old school

Dodgin

#2116
This lady Nel Begley has a gig at The Wheatsheaf which is opposite Tooting Bec tube station on May 20th, in the 60s the pub landlord was Hughie Diamo.nd a preware dance band singer. He had some great charity nights with well known entertainers of the time. I was a regular at the time. Thought I'd give it a plug.





spikey norman

Meant for the other music thread

In Punk We Thrash  -  Acidez