watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It Has Just Made My Day

Started by filham, May 05, 2020, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

I have just had the call from FFC, a very pleasant lady named Carol engaged me in conversation for ten minutes to see if I was managing in the virus crisis and prepared to talk all things Fulham.

The best thing that has happened to me today.

The club are doing a few things right in the current situation and deserve credit.

Twig

Quote from: filham on May 05, 2020, 04:27:19 PM
I have just had the call from FFC, a very pleasant lady named Carol engaged me in conversation for ten minutes to see if I was managing in the virus crisis and prepared to talk all things Fulham.

The best thing that has happened to me today.

The club are doing a few things right in the current situation and deserve credit.

Good to hear.

sarnian

Had a similar call about a week ago. Very friendly and enquiring and obviously not someone just going through the motions. Well done Fulham.  049:gif

The Swan

I had a person named Sean call me a few weeks ago. Very nice and pleasant. He managed to arrange a call from Denis Odoi for my grandsons birthday. Well done Fulham.
The Swan

mrmicawbers

Me too.Lovely young lady asking about my well being and views about the new stand.Win win situation as I liked the chat and they got a certain amount of feedback.All good as far as I'm concerned.

Jims Dentist