more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Bundesliga is Starting Up on 14th May

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, May 07, 2020, 01:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52576780

Just been confirmed. Will be interesting to see how that goes.

Behind closed doors, etc.

gang

F C Sankt Pauli have announced that all Season Tickets and match tickets already sold will be refunded by cash not vouchers. Hopefully Fulham will do the same should the need arise.

filham

Germany have handled Coronavirus so much better than us and are likely to complete their football season where as the prospects of us completing diminish by the day.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Well done the Dutch Government. Organised Sport scheduled to start on 1 September but with no spectators allowed until a vaccine is found.
I am afraid that when the inquests start in this country our Government will have been found lacking in its reaction to the situation and planning.
Alright, the immediate response will be that we did not know just how bad it would be but the dithering and errors n organisation have been terrible.
Ministerial Government Advisors and Ciivil Service - Too much departmental rivalry and back protecting.
NHS - too many chiefs and not enough Indians
LB.C this morning reported on the World Press reaction to our handling of COVID and sorry to say that our reputation is in tatters.
What with this and the Brexit dithering what does that do to our reputation going forward?
Sorry to be politically controversial but it really does worry me. Agree or disagree.?
Oh. and I can't see there being spectators at the Cottage for some time.

filham

Agree,  with the outbreak starting in China it took some weeks for it to reach us so we had more time than most to prepare ourselves.
It is now being said that the country by country death toll is unreliable data, surely all countries record deaths signed off by a doctor and it is the most reliable data we have. Other data like number of people with the virus, testing, PPE available etc. cannot be that accurate.

Friendsoffulham

Please keep this post on topic, with the subject being that the Bundesliga is starting up on the 14th of May. If political comments are made, they will be removed, or the thread locked. Thanks in advance.

SuffolkWhite

If the Bundesliga are starting then wd can by mid June maybe. I say that because the Germans appear to have more of a handle on the virus. We could compete the season by mid August maybe!? And if we can't keep players beyond the end of June stick the Reserves and youth in, at least the season will be completed.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Twig

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on May 07, 2020, 06:50:28 PM
Please keep this post on topic, with the subject being that the Bundesliga is starting up on the 14th of May. If political comments are made, they will be removed, or the thread locked. Thanks in advance.

TBH I'm fed up with this "no politics" thing. Let's have somewhere on this MB that politics can be discussed, hopefully in a grown up. adult manner.

gang

Quote from: Twig on May 07, 2020, 09:09:05 PM
Quote from: Friendsoffulham on May 07, 2020, 06:50:28 PM

TBH I'm fed up with this "no politics" thing. Let's have somewhere on this MB that politics can be discussed, hopefully in a grown up. adult manner.

Lets not, this message board is supposed to be about football.

Lyle from Hangeland