watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-MOTD-not surprised.

Started by bog, May 17, 2020, 09:16:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Last night on MOTD they showed what 'they' thought the best ever 10 goals scored in the Premier League. No doubt there has been many unbelievable ones and very hard to narrow down. As well as the ten 'they' showed lots of others that could have been considered. However no mention was made of Kasami's effort at Palace. At the time this even made the BBC 1 o'clock news the next day. 'Was this the best ever goal scored in football they asked?' John Motson even put the goal alongside Van Basten's v Engerland. Kevin Kilbane rated this the best he had ever seen in the Prem league but even then this was in 2nd place of Goal of the Month to Jack Wilshire's tippy tappy team one v Norwich. Scored at the end of a game that the Canaries had been heavily beaten and by then were very leaden footed. Not to even show Kasami's I find quite mystifying......I wonder if Rooney or Van Persie had have scored this would they have done the same?

Also they showed the relegation last day scrap of 2005/6 with our 6-0 win over Norwich. After Geoff Horsfield was interviewed as it was his appearance as a sub that won the day for West Brom and kept them up. Does a lot for the less fortunate living rough now. Top man. Wont ever forget the Horse especially v Spuds in that League Cup tie at the Cottage....      :54:

092.gif

Motspur

I posted similar message at same time and had exactly the same thoughts.

Bill2

HV71

I also could not believe that it didn't even get a mention!! It was a stand out goal - yet ignored by the three muppets