watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Deadline Day

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 27, 2020, 09:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

Parker already seems to have decided on Anguissa - that's why he plays him.

I think time is too short to try players out - every point matters, and we could soo be on the downward escalator if we don't  pick up points.

Though I suppose it isn't completely in Parker's hands whether we sell him or not.

Update - Fulham are apparently in talks about him, so he could   go then.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Arthur on September 19, 2020, 02:45:38 AM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 19, 2020, 02:01:23 AM
Leeds may be the perfect side to face to measure Zambo's effort levels.

If picked, it may well be a good test. I hope his game, all round, proves to be more suited to our needs than two seasons ago. Yet in his short time on the pitch last weekend, I saw a couple of occasions when I thought he didn't track the player he should have been marking. Maybe he was oblivious to the opponent's movement off the ball or perhaps he saw it, but with the scoreline as it was, didn't feel enough of a sense of urgency to muster the effort. Either way, unless he can do better, such a shortcoming will, in my opinion, amount to his undoing whatever good may come of his skill on the ball.

I think you're being way too harsh, but it's your opinion.    imo Anguissa is better than he was during our relegation season and worth keeping on the squad because he increases our chance of staying up.   

We'll agree to disagree.

I also don't think TK needs Anguissa's transfer funds to buy more players.

rebel

Quote from: whitejc on September 19, 2020, 12:05:48 AM
Milan in talks with Fulham for Anguissa.

Not only Bakayoko and Torreira on Milan's notebook for Pioli's midfield. There is in fact a new name in the Rossoneri orbit: André Zambo Anguissa, Cameroonian born in 1995 owned by Fulham and who spent last season on loan at Villarreal. In recent days there has been a meeting at Casa Milan with the player's agents. Anguissa can become a strong option with the right transfer formula and figures.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/milan-in-talks-with-fulham-for-anguissa

I'm not sure if the website or people behind it has any credibility, about the website -

'We have come a long way since 2011, always with you by your side. We like the news, the market, football. Yes, but above all the stories, the emotions, the beauty that this world can offer. And we love to tell you about it.'             

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: rebel on September 19, 2020, 05:50:31 AM

Not only Bakayoko and Torreira on Milan's notebook for Pioli's midfield. There is in fact a new name in the Rossoneri orbit: André Zambo Anguissa, Cameroonian born in 1995 owned by Fulham and who spent last season on loan at Villarreal. In recent days there has been a meeting at Casa Milan with the player's agents. Anguissa can become a strong option with the right transfer formula and figures.

I'm not sure if the website or people behind it has any credibility, about the website -

'We have come a long way since 2011, always with you by your side. We like the news, the market, football. Yes, but above all the stories, the emotions, the beauty that this world can offer. And we love to tell you about it.'             

Anguissa will be on our squad this season (at least until January).

Bet my car on it.

fulhamben

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 19, 2020, 07:55:03 AM
Quote from: rebel on September 19, 2020, 05:50:31 AM

Anguissa will be on our squad this season (at least until January).

Bet my car on it.
i hope so
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bryanthebroom

AC Milan in for Ajer - they're poaching all of the players I want in our starting XI!

Tabby

Think Anguissa is just Milan trying to find a Bakayoko alternative for cheaper. Doubt he would be cheaper though.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: Tabby on September 19, 2020, 09:16:21 AM
Think Anguissa is just Milan trying to find a Bakayoko alternative for cheaper. Doubt he would be cheaper though.

May also be Milan trying to drive down Bakayoko's price by showing interest in another midfielder

Berserker

How long have we got left for signings as I don't feel we have a good enough squad yet

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

fulhamben

Quote from: Bryanthebroom on September 19, 2020, 08:42:38 AM
AC Milan in for Ajer - they're poaching all of the players I want in our starting XI!
so are you over reaching or has Milan fallen from grace?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tabby

Quote from: Berserker on September 19, 2020, 09:52:45 AM
How long have we got left for signings as I don't feel we have a good enough squad yet

It closes October 5th for international transfers and the 16th for domestic ones.

Jeroen

Quote from: Tabby on September 19, 2020, 09:56:17 AM

So we got until the 5th to get a CB in otherwise we are getting Chambers and pay an inflated rate

It closes October 5th for international transfers and the 16th for domestic ones.

Bryanthebroom

Quote from: fulhamben on September 19, 2020, 09:53:28 AM

Welllllll I'm probably overreaching. Still, a guy can dream...

By the way, Jota to Liverpool for 40+m?!? About the same price Bayern paid for Sane. I know Sane's bound to earn higher wages but still...

It doesn't bode well for us. I feel like proven Prem players are crazily overpriced this window.

finknottle

We can't buy anyone after the 5th October. The domestic window is only for Premierleague teams to sell or loan players to EFL clubs.

Tabby

Quote from: finknottle on September 19, 2020, 11:24:37 AM

We can't buy anyone after the 5th October. The domestic window is only for Premierleague teams to sell or loan players to EFL clubs.

From my understanding prem teams can also buy lower league players.

"Premier League Shareholders have agreed on the dates for the summer 2020 transfer window.

The window will open for 10 weeks at the end of the current Premier League season, starting on 27 July and ending on 5 October. 

Following consultation with the EFL, a domestic-only window will be added from 5 October, closing 17:00 BST on 16 October.

During this window, Premier League clubs will only be able to trade with EFL clubs (either loans or permanent registrations). 

No transfers can take place between Premier League clubs in this period. 

The transfer window is subject to the approval of FIFA."

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1725887#:~:text=Following%20consultation%20with%20the%20EFL,either%20loans%20or%20permanent%20registrations).

Skatzoffc

Quote from: FulhamStu on September 18, 2020, 03:58:46 PM
I like many of the centre backs we are connected too and Craig Dawson would not be my first choice, however there are some positives.
1. He is experienced and would be a potential vocal leader at the back.
2. He knows the Premier League
3. He would probably stay if we got relegated
4. He will not be on massive wages
5. He would be a good mentor for younger central defenders like this Foyth and A few others I have seen mentioned.

So all in all not a terrible signing with some upsides.   Yes would prefer better quality if we can get them to come to Fulham.   I still would also like Kongolo, just think even though he is not a youngster he has great potential to be that £30M defender we would all love and we should be able to get him for less than £10M.

:plus one:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Bryanthebroom on September 19, 2020, 10:12:58 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 19, 2020, 09:53:28 AM

Welllllll I'm probably overreaching. Still, a guy can dream...

By the way, Jota to Liverpool for 40+m?!? About the same price Bayern paid for Sane. I know Sane's bound to earn higher wages but still...

It doesn't bode well for us. I feel like proven Prem players are crazily overpriced this window.

Sane was in the last year of his contract. Liverpool may have paid more than they'd like, but then again Chelsea just spent up to £85m on Havertz, so that's distorted things.