more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Deadline Day

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 27, 2020, 09:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Whitestone on September 15, 2020, 07:49:22 PM
The next player through the door has to be a top drawer centre back that is ready to start.

So it'll be a winger or CDM, then.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Whitestone

Quote from: OhConnah on September 15, 2020, 08:01:54 PM
Quote from: Whitestone on September 15, 2020, 07:49:22 PM
The next player through the door has to be a top drawer centre back that is ready to start.

So it'll be a winger or CDM, then.

I wouldn't bet against it.

Finnans Right Peg

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on September 15, 2020, 08:01:39 PM
I said on Twitter earlier, Ryan Bennett has not been given a wolves squad number, surely he is worth a punt...top level experience and cheap.....

Is he not at leicester on loan

Steven Ageroad

I said on Twitter earlier, Ryan Bennett has not been given a wolves squad number, surely he is worth a punt...top level experience and cheap.....

If he can't make the Wolves squad, our rivals in the PL, why would we consider him. Is he an improvement on our current team?

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: FFC In Oz on September 15, 2020, 06:38:03 PM
I feel like the Tah rumour is too good to be true - he would be our best CB by a mile.
We're in the best league in the world. We need him.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

junior white

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on September 15, 2020, 08:20:22 PM

Is he not at leicester on loan
Was last season for sure, their fans were not overly spmplmentary about him. That doesn't mean much i guess

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on September 15, 2020, 08:20:23 PM

If he can't make the Wolves squad, our rivals in the PL, why would we consider him. Is he an improvement on our current team?

I wouldn't really call Wolves rivals currently, they are miles ahead of us, he's definitely better than MLM and probably Ream....

JimOG

I give you Cavaleiro

Bryanthebroom

Dodgin

WestSussexWhite

rebel

Quote from: JimOG on September 15, 2020, 08:33:50 PM

I give you Cavaleiro

Cavaleiro should be doing what he did in the Play Off final for our second goal, the longer he holds on to the ball, our opportunity to create chances diminishes. We have too many players who like to do that, especially when other players are waiting to receive the ball.     

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Bryanthebroom on September 15, 2020, 08:35:48 PM
Quote from: absenteeism on September 15, 2020, 07:44:54 PM
Dont get the excitement of Luis

Probably because you haven't played football manager ha ha!

I always wonder if the mention of Football Manager is a dig/insult to people in regards to their judgement of players.   Is it?   

Quote from: rebel on September 15, 2020, 08:43:53 PM

Cavaleiro should be doing what he did in the Play Off final for our second goal, the longer he holds on to the ball, our opportunity to create chances diminishes. We have too many players who like to do that, especially when other players are waiting to receive the ball.  

Agree.    Both Cav and Knock suffer at times from not being able to get the ball out of their feet at the appropriate moment.

There was a play in the very same game where Cav should have scored on a pass from Knock...but Anthony held onto the ball a half second too long...which gave the keeper that half second to come up and get to the pass before Cav.      An earlier release and either Cav would have scored, or he could have one touched it back to Anthony for the score.

Not sure either of them works well with Mitro.

Radiowhite

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 15, 2020, 08:45:51 PM

I always wonder if the mention of Football Manager is a dig/insult to people in regards to their judgement of players.   Is it?
Definitely not

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Radiowhite on September 15, 2020, 08:51:01 PM

Definitely not

Hope not.  I love FM, but before I get excited about a player I try to watch a few of that player's games. :)

Tabby

Fanatik, Turkish paper, claiming that Stefjo to Galatasaray is getting closer.

Hoppus

I just read in a Norwegian newspaper that Joshua King just changed to a different agent.
Several English clubs are interested in him.
He would be a perfect fit for Fulham.

absenteeism

Quote from: Hoppus on September 15, 2020, 09:14:23 PM
I just read in a Norwegian newspaper that Joshua King just changed to a different agent.
interesting

Do you have a link to the article?

Hoppus

Quote from: absenteeism on September 15, 2020, 09:37:57 PM
interesting

Do you have a link to the article?

Only in Norwegian, sorry: https://www.nettavisen.no/sport/agentfirma-om-joshua-king---han-har-signert-for-oss/3424019250.html

Bryanthebroom

He'd be amazing for Fulham. One of Bournemouth's key players.

Wasn't he recently linked to United though? He may well see it as a relatively unambitious move to come here.

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 15, 2020, 08:56:48 PM
Quote from: Radiowhite on September 15, 2020, 08:51:01 PM

Definitely not

Hope not.  I love FM, but before I get excited about a player I try to watch a few of that player's games. :)

Definitely not a dig!!! It was a bit of a joke, but I do always get excited about these young players. Having said that, they can turn out to be a Joao Felix or a Gaston Ramirez.