watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Helpful advice re Covid

Started by Southcoastffc, June 04, 2020, 05:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

(I hope I can post this image successfully.) Taken from the New York Times and quoted by the Beeb  re complying with today's announcement that UK users of public transport must wear masks.   Check out the bottom left corner of the image!

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

davew

Quote from: Southcoastffc on June 04, 2020, 05:37:39 PM
(I hope I can post this image successfully.) Taken from the New York Times and quoted by the Beeb  re complying with today's announcement that UK users of public transport must wear masks.   Check out the bottom left corner of the image!

Slight correction to your posting, the instruction today is to wear face coverings not face masks on public transport.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

The Rational Fan

Thanks as every bit of covid-19 advice helps people stay safe, feel safe and get back to normal.

Woolly Mammoth

I never thought I would be advised to walk into a Bank wearing a mask.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 05, 2020, 08:41:32 AM
I never thought I would be advised to walk into a Bank wearing a mask.
And wearing gloves. Can't have you leaving paw prints all over the counter.

Statto

Quote from: The Rational Fan on June 04, 2020, 11:50:31 PM
Thanks as every bit of covid-19 advice helps people stay safe, feel safe and get back to normal.

Wearing a mask, queueing to get into a supermarket, standing 2m from people, and never going on holiday, ain't "normal" and never will be.

cookieg

Quote from: Statto on June 05, 2020, 09:53:39 AM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on June 04, 2020, 11:50:31 PM

Wearing a mask, queueing to get into a supermarket, standing 2m from people, and never going on holiday, ain't "normal" and never will be.

It does make you wonder how football will ever be "normal" when the crowds return. I can easily see much lower crowds as people wont want to come back putting even more financial strain on the lower league clubs, every other seat blocked off (although the late arrivals and early leavers might have trouble getting in an out during a game) to allow a social distance.

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.